Chevron Schedule Announced!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Heres the schedule for Chevron 7.6. Please be aware that there will also be a number of smaller Sea Shepherd group talks that are not on the schedule, keep an eye out for details!

Schedule-SATmorn.jpg

Schedule-SATaft.jpg

Schedule-SUNmorn.jpg

Schedule-SUNaft.jpg

Schedulegroups.jpg

For groups C, D, I and J:

If you have bought a ticket for the costume photo shoot on Saturday, please go to the costume photo shoot first and let the crew there know. They will get you through quickly.

Please do go to the costume photo shoot FIRST as the worst that can happen is you miss Teryl's Saturday shoot and you just go to Teryl's photo shoot on Sunday. But if you miss the costume photo shoot, that's it, you've missed it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeees...time to wake up and look alive before the RDA photoshoot! :headscratch:

1st Chevron I've not had a 9am, shoot on the Saturday morning - surprisingly I'm not at my best usually :WINCE:

Am soooo excited now :YAHOO::clap::dance:

Lucky you :lol: I've got 9:15 with Gary *slaps self to look alive*

Awesome!! Haven't been to a chevron before, so just to check i've got this absolutely right. I'm silver 343, so that makes me group M, right? So anywhere group M appears on the schedule is my time for those things, eg Teryl signing 9:15-9:30 sat, RDA photoshoot 10:45-11 Sunday etc. Sounds like a stupid question but just wanna make sure! Soooooo excited now! :headscratch:

Another question lol, what are the guest encounters?

Guest encounters are something you can bid on throughout the day, you get half an hour with a guests and some more attendees, like a coffee thing, I don't know I've never won one :headscratch: Loads of people can tell you better then I.

Edited by malty

Awesome!! Haven't been to a chevron before, so just to check i've got this absolutely right. I'm silver 343, so that makes me group M, right? So anywhere group M appears on the schedule is my time for those things, eg Teryl signing 9:15-9:30 sat, RDA photoshoot 10:45-11 Sunday etc. Sounds like a stupid question but just wanna make sure! Soooooo excited now! :YAHOO:

Yes, group M. And yes, about the time where M appears on the schedule would be your time to get autographs and photos. This is just a guideline though, some guests do sign more fast than others.

Another question lol, what are the guest encounters?

Actually there's not much more to add than what malty has already said. :headscratch:

You can get spots in the guest encounters either by buying raffle tickets at registration (two spaces are raffled off) or by bidding in a silent auction. The bidding sheets will be displayed somewhere visible in front of the main hall.

Awesome!! Haven't been to a chevron before, so just to check i've got this absolutely right. I'm silver 343, so that makes me group M, right? So anywhere group M appears on the schedule is my time for those things, eg Teryl signing 9:15-9:30 sat, RDA photoshoot 10:45-11 Sunday etc. Sounds like a stupid question but just wanna make sure! Soooooo excited now! :DAnother question lol, what are the guest encounters?
Correct. You are Group M. Regarding the shedule, the times are approximate, and may fluctuate on the day. With autographs you can go up anytime after your group has been called. There will be various ticklists on the walls, and a board at the end of each guests queue that will show this. In the case of photo shoots go when they are called. Once the shoot has ended that is it, you can always get an auto later.

Malty is correct about the GE's. It comprises of you and half a dozen or so attendees in a separate room with the guest for a more personal talk/q&a session.

Edit: Some guests sign faster. Some mods type faster :headscratch:

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

In the case of photo shoots go when they are called. Once the shoot has ended that is it

So if I can't get there in time for my Saturday photos with Gary and Dan, I miss out? :headscratch:

No. Please read this thread http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=67234

Photo shoots and Autographs: You are called for each guest separately in your groups. When your group is actually called the crew will call out your group number. Also the big sheets at the end of the autograph queues, outside the main hall and outside the photo shoots will be updated to let you know your group has been called.

Richard Dean Anderson will be signing in person for Gold and Silver ticket holders only. Standard tickets will receive a pre-signed autograph.

Don’t worry, with both photo shoots and autographs you can never miss your turn. Once your group has been called for a guest you can join that guest’s queue any time after that, even wait until Sunday if necessary. But please don't miss the end of the session on Sunday!

We've done our best to sort out the schedule so you don't get called to be in two places at once, but ultimately it is impossible to get it 100% right due to different guests going at different speeds. So if you do find yourself being called for both an autograph and a photo shoot at the same time, go to the photo shoot first. If you find yourself being called for 2 photo shoots at the same time, please let the crew in the photo shoots know. They can then make sure the photographer and guest in your second shoot know you are still to come through.

Lucky you :headscratch: I've got 9:15 with Gary *slaps self to look alive*

same lol.. have to up nice n early and go for a brisk walk to wake up :dance:

I think I'll grunt and groan till I roll out of bed :YAHOO:

Can we print the schedule off? My PC will only let me do it in bits????
You can print it if you wish - it will depend on your printer options or what software you have as to fitting it one one page. A printed schedule will be included in the registration packs though.

You can print it if you wish - it will depend on your printer options or what software you have as to fitting it one one page. A printed schedule will be included in the registration packs though.

Can you give me a clue about printing the whole thing off. PC is new so should be ble to do it. :headscratch:

You will get one in your pack at the convention :)

Oops 1of2 got there before me :headscratch:

Edited by malty

You will get one in your pack at the convention :)

Oops 1of2 got there before me :headscratch:

I like to mark all my places on it before I go.