Latest Guest Announcement - NATALIA TENA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

They really don't confirm pics that will be available, as they can be working on them right up until the event.

Personally if it's something other than Harry Potter, I'd try to bring your own.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh and where and when? She's so lovely and funny ^^

T in The Park is a festival in Scotland. I don't know her onstage time. I believe she also has a gig on Saturday night at a bash Queen's Roger Taylor is hosting.

Soooo Did anyone meet Natalia? What did you think? I was her guest assistant all day Saturday and she is crazy! but fantastic. She really tried to give all her fans the best memories. She shook hands with EVERYONE and said "Hi im Nat" over 500 times that day. She asked everyones name in Photoshoot then failed miserably remebering them when they came for autographs later but she tried! lol. She never stopped, even we we had no posed photos she tried to smile at everyone while signing to give them chance to get a decent picture. She was a wonderful guest to be sat with and just the kind of guest Showmasters need :)

There were 2 Game of Thrones photos available from around 10:15am

Did anyone take any pics with me in the background? If you did can you fwd me them please :) elaine.c.hunter@gmail.com

Edited by C.Parkers-Girl