Latest Guest Announcement JAMES & OLIVER PHELPS

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the popularity of these guys will let SM know that Harry Potter guests are still in demand (despite the poor sales of the seperate HP event) B)

Please bring on more HP cast members - it is the final movie and 10th anniversary of the first this year afterall.

Thanx SM.

Thats great as I'm planning on coming down to my first event from Manchester so can't wait. :)

Where abouts are the Photo ops on sale as I couldn't see it on the preorder pages. :)

They were available through the online shop but it is now closed, they will be available to buy from the registration desk at the event. :)

Thats great as I'm planning on coming down to my first event from Manchester so can't wait. :)

Where abouts are the Photo ops on sale as I couldn't see it on the preorder pages. :)

As chimmykins has explained the online shop closed for sales to this event at 6pm today, and tickets will be available to purchase at the event itself.

If you would like a link to the online shop for future events then it can be found here http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...1309/Categories

Now someone with the same username as myself... this will be interesting and cause confusion... weird it allows people to sign up with the same name anyway LOL anyway welcome to the Forum clone haha.

Thanks for getting the Phelps showmasters... I thought I already posted here to say this. Awesome guests they were lovely last year when I met them.