Delux Weekend Pass Question

Not_Pennys_Ship

Right, apologies in advance if this comes across as a dumb question.

But, I would like to know whether the pass in question provides any priority over other photo shoot questions?

I'm presuming it's a dumb question because the website makes no mention of any queuing priority for any of its VIP tickets.

Also, how does the pass work? is it flash you pass at the queue sort of thing?

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks B)

Am seriously considering getting one still :D

Honestly the queues for photo shoot are never that long at Autographica.

You can ask Rob (timelord81r), he had one at the last Autographica and I think it did him pretty well. He ended up having his own seat in the photo shoot studio ;)

Am seriously considering getting one still ;)

You can ask Rob (timelord81r), he had one at the last Autographica and I think it did him pretty well. He ended up having his own seat in the photo shoot studio ;)

A case of the guests queuing up to have a photo shoot with Rob B)

Thanks ;)

Am seriously considering getting one still ;)

Thanks ;)

Am seriously considering getting one still :D

You can ask Rob (timelord81r), he had one at the last Autographica and I think it did him pretty well. He ended up having his own seat in the photo shoot studio :D

Yep the DLX ticket was great, pretty sure I will go DLX again, only reason im hovering on it at the moment is the fact I will be at another event on the sunday. also the fact ive not really got round to looking at it properly yet.

But its a brilliant ticket, last autographica was my first, nick brimble got me there but then the space guests were announced, when I added up my bare minimum wants it came to I think about the same as the DXL ticket, maybe a little less, and that was my minimum, with the DLX i got everyone I wanted and all the others as a bonus. its deff worth it. if your minimum wants and entry are closing in on 100 quid then going to DLX ticket is a no brainer.

yer I had my own seat (along with a couple of others) on the sat in the studio, was very exciting and nice ;)

sunday I only had a few photos so went in and out

my memory of how busy the photos were, the most ppl were for the tom stafford & ALEXEI joint shoot and then richard roundtree, but neither took much time. it was a more relaxed event. and less ppl do photos, let alone all the photos.

brilliant ticket, if you are into photo shoots/photos with like me then its the best ticket, 2 space guests and entry and your nearing 100 already, go DLX and you get all the shoots with all the guests doing one, BRILLIANT. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw a photo shoot ticket, what id been dreaming of ;)

P.S DLX ticket for CM and LFCC next ;) no? ahh come on B):D