Guest suggestions

pink lady

Have to post this in here...

After meeting him this past weekend at EMS, someone has to go about booking Sean Patrick Flanery for a future Chevron. Just the loveliest, sweetest guest i've ever met. Would love to see him at a con like Chevron. Think he'd actually be suited better to it than a signing event. His talk was hilarious at EMS. Very funny man. And not to mention downright adorable!

Surely everyone just loved his appearance in SG-1?

• Like 1

Still holding out for J R Bourne and Michael Shanks....not a chance for the 2nd I know, but a girl can dream....

Have to say he's looking pretty dreamy atm.....saw him this past weekend and he has still got it....in spades!!!!... :P;);)

Deeds xx

Still holding out for J R Bourne and Michael Shanks....not a chance for the 2nd I know, but a girl can dream....

Have to say he's looking pretty dreamy atm.....saw him this past weekend and he has still got it....in spades!!!!... ;):dance::wub:

Deeds xx

I believe in the power of dreams. If we all dream together maybe a miracle will happen and Mr Shanks will decide to hop on a last minute flight to the UK. I have a spare room if he needs somewhere to crash for the night. :wub:

aside all main cast from all the shows, robert davi, colm meany, Jolene Blalock, Morena Baccarin, Vanessa Angel, Carmen Argenziano, Jay Acovone, Jessica Steen, Corin Nemec, Anna-Louise Plowman

would be brilliant

very hap;py with VA being announced, 1 down from my list, come on showmasters, how about jolene? hell how about the rest of my list ;-)

According to the website there is one more guest to be announced. I am assuming this late in the day it will be one of the guest cast rather than a head liner, can't wait to find out.

Come on SM, the tension is killing us..

According to the website there is one more guest to be announced. I am assuming this late in the day it will be one of the guest cast rather than a head liner, can't wait to find out.

If you mean that there's one box left that really doesn't have anything to say. There has to be a certain number of boxes for the layout. :P It's usually 4 to 6 guests. So we may get two, we may get none, we may get more than two.

If you mean that there's one box left that really doesn't have anything to say. There has to be a certain number of boxes for the layout. :D It's usually 4 to 6 guests. So we may get two, we may get none, we may get more than two.

That's really sneaky, although a cleaver way to keep up the anticipation. I am guessing the last guest announcement could be made on the day. This is worse than Christmas, you are hoping you are going to get a pony, but until the day comes you have no idea if the horsebox has been booked.

I will therefore continue my pleas for Michael Shanks.....

Edited by Britfan54

Technically yes, a guest announcement could be made on the day.

It is very unlikely though - it happened only twice at ME shows from what I remember. Once the guest was based in the UK (Kai Owen) and once the guest happened to be in the country and spilled the news on Twitter by accident anyway. :D

Most Stargate guests are not UK based, so they would be announced prior. Especially a guest with a large fanbase like Michael Shanks.

But there's still enough time left for regular announcements. Some guests simply can't or don't want to commit to an event earlier because work may come inbetween.

• 2 weeks later...