Kojak

St Elsewere

Wonder years

Westwing

CSI New york

Chuck

Castle

not forgetting Star Trek Voyager

and many film rolls a good guest to have?

The two people that i would love to be at the next convention is

AMANDA TAPPING

and

JR BOURNE

These two people have not been seen together at a con for a while. Would be fun to see that chemistry again. I was speaking to Jr at the weekend. He said that he would love to come back to England again. I am sure many would love to see him.

We had Mr RDA last time. Why not Mrs Tapping this time.

I'm guessing Joe is out of the running for Chevron now as he's at the Entertainment and Media show (am I allowed to mention that one? Sorry if I'm not.
100% out of the running for this Cheveron? No.

Less likely than before his announcement at EMS? Yes.

Massive Events and Showmasters are sister companies, so yes you can talk about their respective events.

I'm guessing Joe is out of the running for Chevron now as he's at the Entertainment and Media show (am I allowed to mention that one? Sorry if I'm not.
100% out of the running for this Cheveron? No.

Less likely than before his announcement at EMS? Yes.

Massive Events and Showmasters are sister companies, so yes you can talk about their respective events.

Thank you hun, wasn't sure of the association but I knew there was one.

I'd be happy with any guests, and the more the merrier. Dan Shea and Gary Jones were fantastic as 7.6, really fun, and great interaction with the audience.

Anna-Louise Plowman would be great, as would any of the other many British actors who graced Stargate over the years. They would at least understand our accents. Although it's very funny to see the American guests struggle to understand the English language when it is wonderfully enhanced with a strong British accent.

Of course Amanda Tapping is British (an Essex girl no less) , so she would fit nicely into this category.

Oh, and of course I have to repeat my never ending requests for Michael Shanks. He may not be British, but when you're that gorgeous who cares.

Anna-Louise Plowman would be great, as would any of the other many British actors who graced Stargate over the years. They would at least understand our accents. Although it's very funny to see the American guests struggle to understand the English language when it is wonderfully enhanced with a strong British accent.
They may not understand our Bristolian accent though. I know many British people that don't :smile:

They may not understand our Bristolian accent though. I know many British people that don't :blush:

Hmm - good point (or should I say ooh arrgh me ol' babbers)

• 2 weeks later...

here are the top 30 stargate celebs i would love to meet but haven't met yet-

erick avari-herec

morena baccarin-adria

david blue-eli

j.r.bourne-martouf

alexis cruz-skaara

joe flanigan-sheppard

torri higgins-dr weir

alaina huffman-tamara (TJ)

paul mcgillion-dr becket

jason momoa-ronan

corin nemec-jonas

robert picardo-woolsey

ryan robbins-ladon

michael shanks-drjackson

armin shimerman- nox anteaus

cliff simo-baal

jewel stait-dr keller

amanda tapping-carter

connor trinneer- michael

Frida Betrani-nox lya

brian j smith-LT scott

robert carlyle-rush

louis ferreira-colonel young

garwin sanford-narim

david hewlette-mckay

carmen Argenziano-jacob/salmac

Christopher Heyerdahl-todd and halling

Patrick Sabongui-Kanaan

Kate Hewlett-Jeannie Miller

claudia black-vala

please add a few of these to the guest list.

Edited by stargate geek emily

Gonna say JR Bourne again seeing as we have tokra (is that spelt right???) in attendence, although personally I think we need a few go'uld's Cliff Simon and Douglas Arthurs to name 2. Also I agree the last few have been SGA/SGU light so we could do with a few from there also. Hoping that there is 6 guests at this event as the 2 recent additions haven't really been in that many episodes but I am sure they will be fantastic guests as is often the case.