Guest suggestions

pink lady

that's a bit of a shame for people who missed him last time at 7.5. At The Hub there are some guest who are there practically every time/every other time but I'll pass the message on. Thank you.

Hope you all have a amazing time at Chevron 7.6, I'm not jealous at all *sob*

Simple numbers is the reason for that. Torchwood has not been running for a long time compared to Stargate, 31 episodes against 350+. Therefore there are a considerably more main/supporting cast members in the Stargate world than there are in the Torchwood world. Then there are the one off epsiode guest stars to draw upon as well.

In a way it is a shame as it may take longer to see a repeat guest at a Chevron event. On the plus side there are so many new guest to look forward to.

It's quite possible that Kavan may appear at a Collectormania of LFCC in the meantime.

Naoko, oh wait wrong show

What the hell naoko mori

If/when they get her over for an event, I'm going to ask TooTall to sit me with her on whichever day your group is due for autographs. You're going to wish you never asked for her to attend :thumbup:

Naoko, oh wait wrong show

What the hell naoko mori

If/when they get her over for an event, I'm going to ask TooTall to sit me with her on whichever day your group is due for autographs. You're going to wish you never asked for her to attend :firedevil:

funny you should say that, after I posted this I went to bed and was thinking damn If she ever comes back im never gonna hear the end of it from ppl around me & certain crew :D when I meet her lol. I think such activity should be band, lol, Im a shy guy, no teasing when/if I meet naoko please, I might pass out as it is without your teasing lol ;-)

haha I even bug jason, Stuart, 10th planet via email and facebook for her to be announced, even 10th planet interviewers lol, no one is safe from my requests.

Well now we have two A list guests, I'm assuming we'll just get some B and Cs now, so I'll change my suggestions :D

Cliff Simon, and to even things out, we need some SGA and SGU guests this time:

Julia Benson

Jennifer Spence

Peter Kelamis

Patrick Gilmore

Chuck Campbell

Kate Hewlett

Connor Trinneer

Michael Shanks

JR Bourne

Peter Stebbings

David Ogden Stiers

Jewel Staite

Amanda Tapping

Michael Shanks

Erick Avari

Steve Bacic

Peter Wingfield

Kevin Durand

Neil Denis

Morena Baccarin

Carmen Argenziano

Colleen Rennison

Willie Garson

Frida Betrani

Already got my main want - Chris <3

Others I'd like to see (ideal unrealistic etc)

Michael Shanks

Jewel Staite (met her twice but I love her!)

Amanda Tapping

Cliff Simon

Corin Nemec

Claudia Black

And can we have Teryl back again soon? I loved her. :)

Chuck Campbell (His talks are hilarious and a general all round top bloke)

Eric Brekker

Tom McBeath

Dan Payne

Ryan Robins

Tim Guinee

Jewel Staite

Morena Baccarin

Kavan Smith

Rachel Luttrell

Christopher Heyerdahl

Any of the Deluise clan

Robert Carlyle would be my number 1 (in the absence of getting RDA back again) but also would be v happy to meet more of the SGU cast as David Blue and Brian J Smith were lovely....Ming Na would be cool.

Amanda Tapping would be amazing also

I'll always be ridiculously happy to meet David Hewlett again and again and again..........and Michael Shanks

Paul McGillion (as never been to a weekend con with him before)

Jewel Staite cos I keep missing her

Christopher Heyderhal (sorry..bad spelling!)

Claudia Black (I bet her and Ben would have some cracking stories to tell)

although, to be honest, there hasn't been a 'bad' guest at any Chevron ever so happy for whoever comes along

although, to be honest, there hasn't been a 'bad' guest at any Chevron ever so happy for whoever comes along

:nods: Certainly agree. Only been to 7.5. and 7.6 and there were guests that I wasn't initially interested in who turned out to be absolutely lovely! :)

Oh. And currently watching Prototype... NEIL JACKSON! Oh My GOD, what an actor. That character is just eviiiiil!

Edited by pamela86