Jamie Ray Newman

Christopher Heyerdahl

Connor Trinneer

Tim Guinee

Morena Baccarin

Alexis Cruz

Peter Wingfield

pleas-

michael shanks, ammanda tapping, claudia black, and those who play- baal, Eli, ronun dex, dr becket

u do you know it's spelled Amanda and not ammanda right ? :dance:

ye. i do know. sometimes my computer miss types and i don't always notice.

Garry Chalk His stories are legendary, just ask about the cola incident.

I think I might have been responsible for that. At a Transformers convention Ian Corlett mentioned Garry being very flatulent so at another convention I mentioned what Ian had said and asked him if he had any embarrassing stories about Ian and I'm pretty sure he said he managed to freak Ian out due to them happening to be recording together at the time of the cola incident.

And I second Garry

Please can I add Michael Shanks to this list again.

It would appear that he is doing a lot of conventions this year, so one more with us in the UK wouldn't be too much of a hardship.

Plus, i've just realised that the con will coincide with Bonfire Night - how cool is that.

Edit: Sorry, but you are not allowed to mention events that are not assoiciated with SM/ME on this forum.

Edited by 1of2

i wana add michael shanks too. he asnt been to the uk in around 2 years he is due to come over. he was supose to come last year but couldnt make it and had to pull out at the last minute. please add michael to the list of those coming to 7.7 i beg you.

It would be lovely if Atlantis was represented, and just to put this out there I know people who are holding off buying a ticket to see if Atlantis guests are announced.

So.. seeing as Joe Flanigan is in France until 30th October it would save showmasters some money flying him over from Europe rather than USA?

It would be lovely if Atlantis was represented, and just to put this out there I know people who are holding off buying a ticket to see if Atlantis guests are announced.

So.. seeing as Joe Flanigan is in France until 30th October it would save showmasters some money flying him over from Europe rather than USA?

sounds like a good idea. i would love to meet him.