How many of you are staying for Sunday night?

flubber2kool

discovered a spam-up with my hotel reservation making me check out on sunday not monday and they dont have room to let me stay another night, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

missing 60's party oh well

Pack your 60's gear anyway and find me Saturday, I may have a solutiuon (It's not against hotel regulations Too Tall, before you ask. lol)

discovered a spam-up with my hotel reservation making me check out on sunday not monday and they dont have room to let me stay another night, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can't seem to send a private message. Lisa, do you already have a roommate for the weekend? Mine had to pull out due to unfortunate circumstances :( email me on (removed address) if you don't want to reply here.

Edited by Samphirette

Can't seem to send a private message. Lisa, do you already have a roommate for the weekend? Mine had to pull out due to unfortunate circumstances :poki: email me on samphirette@gmail.com if you don't want to reply here.

Don't share with Sam. She's a bit weird and watches you while you sleep :D

Also, she'll eat your shoes and poop in your handbag.

Don't share with Sam. She's a bit weird and watches you while you sleep :D

Also, she'll eat your shoes and poop in your handbag.

Are you talking about yourself again ? :poki: (that's a shifty looking wink icon on here!)

You only need 1/3 of a bed, can't I have the other 2/3's ?

You only need 1/3 of a bed, can't I have the other 2/3's ?

Nope. Andrea and I are sharing this time around and there's no room for common people like you :D

Pack your 60's gear anyway and find me Saturday, I may have a solutiuon (It's not against hotel regulations Too Tall, before you ask. lol)

this may seem a stupid question but, errrmmm how will i know its you as i dont know who you are, thank you for the aide though

Lisa

Can't seem to send a private message. Lisa, do you already have a roommate for the weekend? Mine had to pull out due to unfortunate circumstances :D email me on samphirette@gmail.com if you don't want to reply here.

hey im in a single room and not sharing with anyone, it is only the sunday night that is an issue

Hi I'll be there Sunday night. I'm a real newbie at all this (including forums), but really looking forward to it. I've even managed to cobble together outfits for each party. Excited is not the word!!! :D

Welcome to the mad world of CON'S!

Hope you packed your dancing shoes as your gonna need them for the party's! :crying::crying:

Now you're frightening me. Just doing a last read before I start to get ready and load the car. I'll probably crash through nervous hand shaking! I'm going to meet RDA, I'm going to meet RDA. And a lot of other strange people it seems <lol>... :help:

this may seem a stupid question but, errrmmm how will i know its you as i dont know who you are, thank you for the aide though

Lisa

Look for a purple LOVE bag and red hair - trust me - go up that person and say are you Nikki and it will a 99% chance it will be me!

Also if you look for lots of Orange at the party tonight - you'll find me! :D