2007-2011 Smallville (TV series)

Kara / Brainiac / Linda Danvers

2010-2011 Family Guy (TV series)

2009-2011 V (TV series)

Lisa

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0888882/

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Not working for me. :huh:

I get to billing/shipping address and then when I click next it doesn't go to the Credit Card page. :D

Is this an address that is already against your account? If so there is a field that gets corrupted sometimes. I think it's either the county or post code - I would suggest try re-entering the address info.

Not working for me. :D

I get to billing/shipping address and then when I click next it doesn't go to the Credit Card page. :lol:

Is this an address that is already against your account? If so there is a field that gets corrupted sometimes. I think it's either the county or post code - I would suggest try re-entering the address info.

Thank you for this. It appears that my original address on the account didn't have the County in, which I guess the field wasn't originally there when i added the address a long time ago.

All ordered. Can now relax. :huh:

Thank you for this. It appears that my original address on the account didn't have the County in, which I guess the field wasn't originally there when i added the address a long time ago.

No problem. This has been an issue that crops up now and again. I can't recall why. Either the county info gets corrupted/deleted or it was not originally a mandatory field whereas it is now.

• Showmasters Admin

No problem. This has been an issue that crops up now and again. I can't recall why. Either the county info gets corrupted/deleted or it was not originally a mandatory field whereas it is now.

I think the shop software got updated and it added the county field, and so when old addresses without it are loaded it needs it to be entered before it'll go on.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just started watching Smallville again after 4 years, and Woah she stole my heart on the 7th season..I wonder if i can propose to her?..Is that possible?

haha, yes, if you want to freak her out!!!