Being Human S4 - Spring 2012

DavidB

• Moderators

Just released on Twitter:

Just announced, BBC AMERICA is co-producing the new season of the UK original Being Human. The hit series will return Spring 2012.

Interesting after the Torchwood involvement. Too early to judge really.

• 6 months later...
  • Showmasters Admin

i love this show would loved to have had the chance to run a con for this show but there just dose not seem quite the amount of people of people out there that want to get behind it to make this work

if you care and want to help drum up interest in us running an event this is the place to talk about it and help to get others involved .

its people power that makes things happen so if you can or want to help post under this post and lets get this going i would so love to meet and here the cast and crew as a weekend con .

UK filming ends this week :jason:

jason ;)

Being-Human--007.jpg

being-human-michael-socha.jpg

No offence David, but shouldn't this thread have contained a spoiler warning?

I for one didn't know anything about Russell leaving so it has spoilt it for me.

About the con - I was oone of the people who bought a ticket for the last con so if we can have some guets who haven't attended anything before, I would be up for going.

Didn't know Russel was leaving either lol. :D Not sure what it'll be like if they do another season after this with two of the original main cast gone!

As for a con - I didn't book previously as I couldn't attend on that weekend. That's the only reason.

• 1 month later...