Elisabeth Sladen passes away

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

it saddens me to have to inform you that today Elisabeth Sladen passed away

she was a lovely lady and a real star , the last event she attended was last years LFCC were she was great with the fans and someone that worked hard at pleasing and meeting all the fans ,it is a great loss for us all and she will be greatly missed

photo_lrg.jpg

1948 to 2011

I just saw a little piece in the Metro newspaper and didn't want to believe it! I've had to stop reading the messages on Digital Spy as I was beginning to cry at my desk.

Condolences to Brian Miller and the rest of her family.

Rest In Peace, Sarah Jane.

• Showmasters Admin

Re: My RIP Lis Sladen post.

When I posted that, no one else had posted anything. And I only use The Hub forums, nothing else.

As David has said we're just trying to keep it down to just a couple of threads. So we chose the SM one here and the largest one that is in Gen Chat. It wasn't a complaint to anyone that started one of the other one's just that we now just keep it to those 2.

Thanks.

One of Sarah Janes quotes seems like it was written for now and hearing it while watching the ep on dvd killed me....

The Universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world or a relationship. Everything has its time and everything ends.

Sarah Jane Smith, School Reunion.

Elisabeth Sladen will be massively missed :D:lol::o

I was at the last event it was like instinct took a day of before exams just to see her. Missed photoshoots almost cried >< but she had a photo and its soo sad she dosnt realise how influential she was. Its only since the tribute it reli sunk in :headscratch:

RIP x