C17 Crew confirmation

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

They have ALL gone out either yes or no.

If you have not got a reply by now it means that we did not receive your application or the email from Andrew has gone missing.

Please send you application e-mail AGAIN to the crew e-mail box and I'll see what I can do. If it's the email from Andrew going missing that's a simple resend.

But if it's that we never received your application then obviously at present the list has been finalised, but saying that if you were legitimately missed and did reply before the deadline I will do my best.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I received an email earlier informing me that the deadline for conformation email replies was tomorrow, however there's no trace of a conformation email in any of my email folders. Is it too late to have another one sent out?

• Showmasters Admin

Hey, I received an email earlier informing me that the deadline for conformation email replies was tomorrow, however there's no trace of a conformation email in any of my email folders. Is it too late to have another one sent out?

Simply reply back to Andrew and say you didn't get the confirmation in the first place, he'll then send you out a new one.

This is one of the reasons for us sending the reminder.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, sorry, my friend told me she got another confirmation email today regarding the hotel, ect. The email account I use was full, I did recieve one of those 'your mail box is over the quota...' things which I get when someone tries to send me an email. I have now emptied it, but unfortunately unsuccessful emails dont come through.

Would it be possible to have the email re-sent?

My name is Natalie Green and my email is green006@bucksgfl.org.uk

Thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, sorry, my friend told me she got another confirmation email today regarding the hotel, ect. The email account I use was full, I did recieve one of those 'your mail box is over the quota...' things which I get when someone tries to send me an email. I have now emptied it, but unfortunately unsuccessful emails dont come through.

Would it be possible to have the email re-sent?

My name is Natalie Green and my email is green006@bucksgfl.org.uk

Thanks

Andrew does come on here much. Please ask your friend to reply to hers and ask for yours to be resent.