The ForceCast

Hey MegaAdmiralAckbar- I was thinking, if you make another Forcecast comic soon, then Ben from California should make an appearance! Anyway just a thought, I'm gonna get back to science revision now :-) Hopefully see you at LFCC

I actually did send in a comic starring Ben from California, but it wasn't put on the website. I guess they got sick of me! Anyway, I have ordered the shirt I will be wearing at LFCC. Look up 'Boba Fett Men's Shirt' on eBay to see it. It is the blue one.

I got it as I am meeting Jeremy Bulloch!

I cant imagine they got bored of you, they do take ages to check their emails though...

That shirt does look awesome, and obviously very appropriate! Did you go to the 'Fett Talk' last LFCC?

I did go to the Fett talk, which was awesome! I met Daniel Logan beforehand but totally forgot about Jeremy. But this year I'm going to right that mistake.

Yeah I saw that too, they were both very funny! planning to pick up a few SW autos this year, maybe not Jeremy B though... Oh yeah, also if you dont think forcecast will put up your comic, would you mind emailing it to me? Id just love to read if its not going to go up

EDIT: My emails SMASTER_1@hotmail.co.uk

I'm really sorry SMASTER, but something has come up and I am now only attending on Sunday. I'm afraid there's not a lot I can do about this, which is a shame as I was really looking forward to meeting you. Hopefully we can meet next year. If I could change it I would. Keep listening to the ForceCast and have a great time anyway.

SMASTER, how was LFCC for you this year? I had an amazing time.

Yeah it was awesome, really good if a little too busy. My highlight was definitely getting a photoshoot with Karen Gillan, and also the auction. What about you?

Yeah it was awesome, really good if a little too busy. My highlight was definitely getting a photoshoot with Karen Gillan, and also the auction. What about you?

After missing him last year, it was amazing finally meeting Jeremy Bulloch! I wish I could have met Karen Gillan but she wasn't there on Sunday. I would love to see your photo. I went to the Alex Kingston talk though. She was really nice! Did you buy anything at the auction?

After missing him last year, it was amazing finally meeting Jeremy Bulloch! I wish I could have met Karen Gillan but she wasn't there on Sunday. I would love to see your photo. I went to the Alex Kingston talk though. She was really nice! Did you buy anything at the auction?

Yeah I was gutted Alex wasn't there on the Sat, but Karen made up for it :) I also met Dave Prowse, but not Jeremy Bulloch- did you ask him anything? I bought Young Spocks auto from the latest Trek movie for a fiver, and also Chunk from The Goonies auto for a fiver at the auction, which was great-I found out later thatr the Trek autos worth around £20-30! I'll try and post the photo later. What did Alex talk about?

Yeah I was gutted Alex wasn't there on the Sat, but Karen made up for it :) I also met Dave Prowse, but not Jeremy Bulloch- did you ask him anything? I bought Young Spocks auto from the latest Trek movie for a fiver, and also Chunk from The Goonies auto for a fiver at the auction, which was great-I found out later thatr the Trek autos worth around £20-30! I'll try and post the photo later. What did Alex talk about?

I met Dave Prowse last year-a really nice guy! Jeremy Bulloch asked me about my shirt, so it's a good thing I bought it! I asked him how many conventions he had done in the past year and he said he thought it was five. Alex did more of a Q and A than a talk, but it was still good. She mainly talked about the big plot twist at the end of the last series. She only found out about it just when they had begun filming the latest series.

Thats really cool Jeremy asked you about your shirt. Dave Prowse was nice, if a little quiet but he has just had an operation.

Here is the picture: imgkj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was also wondering if you had facebook. It's fine if you don't have it/don't want to give it out

Edited by SMASTER

Thats really cool Jeremy asked you about your shirt. Dave Prowse was nice, if a little quiet but he has just had an operation.

Here is the picture: imgkj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I was also wondering if you had facebook. It's fine if you don't have it/don't want to give it out

I am now extremely jealous that I will never get as close to a girl as beautiful as Karen. I do have Facebook. It's here:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001989854888