VIP Tickets

gone up by almost 50% which is pretty harsh! I know u get to go on meal but surley its cheaper to bid on it in auction? do u get something extra this time as its taken such a huge leap in price? Im kinda gutted coz my friend who has not been before was gonna come n we were waiting for vip to come on sale but cant pay that, coz thats a holiday for me n family abroad for a week :help:

• Moderators

VIP tickets aren't just about the meal, but if that's a main priority for anyone then they can take their chances at the auction. There's always that option.

You get exactly what it states on the website :help:

VIP tickets aren't just about the meal, but if that's a main priority for anyone then they can take their chances at the auction. There's always that option.

You get exactly what it states on the website :D

so you get the same as the last one and the one before that then? just for £500 - £600 more?

• Moderators

As I said, you get what's on the website. I can't really add any more.

Of course, prices rise all the time in shops etc. Often you get even less for your money, just look at chocolate bars and similar!

But the guest fees are different from one time to the next, and so sometimes prices will have to change.

Everything's there for you to see though, to make a decision on whether it's worth it for you or not.

• Showmasters Admin

You get exactly what it states on the website :D

so you get the same as the last one and the one before that then? just for £500 - £600 more?

Yes it's that price for the same things included as last time. As David has said the price changes based on the event and the guests. Next weekend we have RDA at our Chevron event so the VIP tickets for that are higher than they would have been if the main guest had been Chris Judge for example.

With Kellen at this event ME have decided this is the price of the VIP ticket for this event.

It's personal choice, as David said, the price is there clear as day, it's up to the individual if it's worth it to them. If the price for this show's VIP ticket isn't worth it for you, that's fine, that's your choice, no one is forcing anyone to buy one.

You get exactly what it states on the website B)

Yes it's that price for the same things included as last time. As David has said the price changes based on the event and the guests. Next weekend we have RDA at our Chevron event so the VIP tickets for that are higher than they would have been if the main guest had been Chris Judge for example.

With Kellen at this event ME have decided this is the price of the VIP ticket for this event.

It's personal choice, as David said, the price is there clear as day, it's up to the individual if it's worth it to them. If the price for this show's VIP ticket isn't worth it for you, that's fine, that's your choice, no one is forcing anyone to buy one.

Ok can you clarify something for me - on your website it says the vip tickets are £1495 but in the shop they are £995! which one is it as this makes a massive difference to me buying the other two!

thanks

• Showmasters Admin

Ok can you clarify something for me - on your website it says the vip tickets are £1495 but in the shop they are £995! which one is it as this makes a massive difference to me buying the other two!

thanks

I've just had clarification from the office that the price is in fact £995 as per the shop, the website is incorrect.

Apologies, when answering you we were, like yourself going on the price on the website.

thanks

I've just had clarification from the office that the price is in fact £995 as per the shop, the website is incorrect.

Apologies, when answering you we were, like yourself going on the price on the website.

thanks for the quick reply, this makes a massive difference. thank u x

• 2 weeks later...

You get exactly what it states on the website :thumbup:

The VIP tix for the next Chevron event are £995, the tix for the last Chevron event were £1,495.00 due to Richard Dean Anderson attending, it's down to guest appearance fees it seems