guests for this event

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi all well we have been working over the weekend on getting more offers out and we have one more guest added to the line up today .

we just wanted to let you all know that we have around 4 to 6 guests attend an event like this but as we lost a big name guest we feel it only fair to work on getting another guest like this for the event or falling that we plan to get a good selection of guests to cover all the fans bace , we are working on this and we will keep you all up to date as we have news , but if we are to go for many guests instead of one or two bigger names we think there maybe quite a few , so do not worry the line up will be a good group of people and maybe more than you would see at a normal con .

we just wanted to let you know these will be quite a few more guest to come over the weeks .

see you soon

jason

'ruth76' date='Apr 11 2011, 07:16 PM' post='1640336'

I appreciate that you're trying your best, but my personal preference would be for a big name guest, otherwise I'd be pretty gutted that I bought a gold ticket (which was admittedly at my own risk!)

Yes same here!

I appreciate that you're trying your best, but my personal preference would be for a big name guest, otherwise I'd be pretty gutted that I bought a gold ticket (which was admittedly at my own risk!)

I agree to a certain extent. However, the last 2 guests are excellent. It would be great though to have a main cast member like Burn, Freema or Indira.

• 1 month later...

Know I'm going to have another fab time at Hub6 but is feeling a little sad there will be no - what wld be considered main names. Think it's because we've been spoilt with having 1 or more if the main guests at the other hubs.

Ok that's got that out so moving on - Bring on The Hub6 :)

Know I'm going to have another fab time at Hub6 but is feeling a little sad there will be no - what wld be considered main names. Think it's because we've been spoilt with having 1 or more if the main guests at the other hubs.

I'm totally gutted that there's no "main cast" guest. Yes, I know we have lots of other guests, but it's just not the same!

I'm totally gutted that there's no "main cast" guest. Yes, I know we have lots of other guests, but it's just not the same!

I have to agree with you.

I'm sure it will be a good weekend though. Although, I think I might wait a while if Hub 7 is announced.

I completely agree, but I'm still looking forward to the weekend. :(

xxx