Exclusive convention t-shirt

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We have designed a exclusive convention t-shirt to commemorate Chevron 7.6. These will only be available to buy through the online shop before the event, and can be collected at the registration desk when you arrive.

T - Shirts are available in Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and Extra Extra Large and are exclusive to Chevron 7.6 ticket holders only!

Please select the FREE P+P option as there will be no postage charge. Also, put your Chevron 7.6 ticket confirmation number in the notes box.

Priced £18.50 Each.

Tshirts are only available to order until April 25th.

This t-shirt design is limited to only 150! They will not be available after this time!

Check out the secure online shop for Chevron 7.6 HERE to buy the t-shirt, as well as photoshoots, exclusive photos and more!

wormholetee.jpg

Size Guide: (please use this as a guide only)

Small: 10 - 12

Medium: 12 - 14

Large: 14 - 16

XLarge: 16 - 18

XXLarge: 18 - 22

These are not the gold pass t-shirts, they are a completely different design. T-shirts are straight fit Gildan t-shirts (not skinny or fitted)! Just like t-shirts you would get at a gig!

A couple of questions:

1) Included in the Gold tickets is an "Exclusive convention t-shirt", is *this* that Tshirt? and if so do Gold ticket holders now have to buy this separately (so it is not included)? Or will there be another Tshirt for Golds?

2) What will the measurements be for these Tshirts? I ask because for Chevrons 3 and 4 i got a Large and they were the right size, but then when i got a Large at Chevron 5 (and stupidly didn't try it on at the event - my fault :dance: ) i found out this was smaller than the old Large size as it was from a different supplier. If you could put chest measurements for these on the product details pages it would be greatly appreciated!

When an exclusive convention tshirt is announced, it is available for all attendees to purchase and is different from the gold pass tshirt which will only be produced for the golds.

If you are gold, you automatically get the gold pass one, but may also purchase this exclusive convention tshirt if you wish.

I am not sure about the sizes. Davey did post them for a previous Twilight show, but perhaps the sizes are different if you found them smaller?

When an exclusive convention tshirt is announced, it is available for all attendees to purchase and is different from the gold pass tshirt which will only be produced for the golds.

If you are gold, you automatically get the gold pass one, but may also purchase this exclusive convention tshirt if you wish.

I see, thank you! This is the first ME event i've gone to where they've offered Tshirts online like this so i was a little confused.

I am not sure about the sizes. Davey did post them for a previous Twilight show, but perhaps the sizes are different if you found them smaller?

Maybe, i don't know. As the C7.5 label looks like its come from a different supplier than the C7.3&4 ones and i found the sizes different, if i order one of these i don't know which size to go for. Or if the previously given measurments for the Twilight one are still applicable!

It would be great if someone could put up the measurements for this one :dance:

Hehehhe thought I'd ask, just in case ;) Thanks Yvie

No problem, I like that you were being sensible. I think you're my favourite this week!

Seriously though, this event is a true test of my organisational/data entry skills. There's SO much extra to keep track of and considering I have to sleuth most of the order details (and half of the addresses because I often get house numbers and towns with no actual address B) ) I think I deserve some sort of medal :D

I'm dreading the letter run, but I'll have to make a start sooner or later...

... later, me thinks.

Edited by Yvie

Hehehhe thought I'd ask, just in case ;) Thanks Yvie

No problem, I like that you were being sensible. I think you're my favourite this week!

Seriously though, this event is a true test of my organisational/data entry skills. There's SO much extra to keep track of and considering I have to sleuth most of the order details (and half of the addresses because I often get house numbers and towns with no actual address B) ) I think I deserve some sort of medal :D

... later, me thinks.

;) You poor thing! I bet an event this busy doesn't come up that often though.

Good luck :D

Hehehhe thought I'd ask, just in case :D Thanks Yvie

Seriously though, this event is a true test of my organisational/data entry skills. There's SO much extra to keep track of and considering I have to sleuth most of the order details (and half of the addresses because I often get house numbers and towns with no actual address :D ) I think I deserve some sort of medal :D

... later, me thinks.

Hi Yvie

Would it help it we send you an email with our ticket order number and address

Hi Yvie

Yvie requested in another topic attendees should e-mail if their address changed. I really think it's better we leave it at that.

If all ticket holders start confirming their addresses now poor Yvie will be even more swamped and in addition to this the store e-mail inbox will very likely be clogged - so chances are bigger the few actual address changes may get missed.

Hi Yvie

Thankyou very much for the offer, but I've filled in the gaps for the orders I've received so far. I can always email those people who miss out important things :D

How do I find my ticket number? I didn't think we got the numbers until the tickets arrived?
It depends how you purchased it. If it was at the last event then you are told it there and then. If it was via the online shop then your ticket number will be on the registration letter that will be sent out.

Edit: Just to add - you receive a registration letter in the post which you take to the event and exchange for your pass etc.

Edited by 1of2

Hey Everyone!

Just to let you know I have edited the original post with hopefully all the info you need about the t-shirts.

I will quickly summarise here for you too!

Yes we will be making 2XL size available - Keep an eye on the shop

They are standard fit, not skinny, fitted, frilly, just normal shirt sleeved t-shirts!

They are only available to Chevron 7.6 ticket holders. If you don't know your Reg number, then please put your ticket order number in the notes when ordering.

If you have any questions please ask!

Thanks

Davey