Latest Event Announcement - BIG FINISH

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Big Finsh will be in attendance at Chevron 7.6 to talk about the very successful audio adventure series for Stargate.

In attendance will be

JAMES SWALLOW (Writer)

and

PAUL SPRAGG

Copies of the audio books will also be on sale.

• Showmasters Admin

it's great to have James Swallow and Paul Spragg at the event :D

just a quick question. can anyone tell me if I'll be able to get James Swallows autograph at the event? i own three of his novels so it would be cool to get his signature

They usually have a stall in the dealers room, I suggest you talk to James about it.

When they came to 7.3 they also pre-signed some novels. I actually went to just buy a normal copy of Nightfall and they only had pre-signed ones left!

Will we be having any previews of the CDs too?

Personally, I'm hoping we'll get some info for Season 3 of the series. It's been a long wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys;

Just FYI, here's the news update from Big Finish's website about our appearance at the event (http://bigf.eu/news/BF-at-Chevron-76)

It's convention time again, and this time it's for Stargate!

Writer/script editor/man about town James Swallow will be heading up to Birmingham this weekend (that's 6th-8th May, date fans), as will producer/assistant/general irritant Paul Spragg, for Chevron 7.6. Jim and Paul will be on stage on Saturday from 12.15 to 13.00 (also known as 1pm), chatting Stargate and taking questions. Don't miss it!

As if that's not enough, as well as bringing along the Stargate audio series to buy with some special deals, we'll also have a few copies of the brand new Highlander - Series Two box sets and a smattering of the latest Doctor Who releases for purchase and a pile of free Vortex magazines up for grabs. Vortexes? Vortexii? Vortices?

can anyone tell me if I'll be able to get James Swallows autograph at the event? i own three of his novels so it would be cool to get his signature

It would be totally cool and I will be happy to sign your books.

When they came to 7.3 they also pre-signed some novels. I actually went to just buy a normal copy of Nightfall and they only had pre-signed ones left!

I'll be bringing some books along, including a few copies of Nightfall...

Will we be having any previews of the CDs too?

You can check out trailers for most of the Stargate audios over at the Big Finish site.

Personally, I'm hoping we'll get some info for Season 3 of the series.

We will indeed be talking about the next series of audios.

Doctor Who books would be good too! :D

Bring 'em, I'll sign 'em.