Registration Letters

Yvie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** Places 'greet postlady' plan to one side. Creates new emergency plan for 8th May 'watch F1 Chinese Grand Prix at home' **

Think your emergency plan won't work.

Chinese GP was last weekend.

I'd suggest Turkey instead.

So much happened in that race I had forgotten which track it was at :P

For those of us overseas, will we also get registration letters, or will we get a confirmation email to bring in with us to the desk? I can't remember how it worked last year.

As far as I know, you will still be sent a registration letter. But if it doesn't arrive in time for one reason or another, bring the email and some ID (and I know that Yvie has also in the past responded to email requests for ticket numbers, so as to speed up the registration process).

You do remember right. There will be letters sent overseas as well, the e-mail is just the backup.

I'm glad some of your letters are arriving already, but it makes me feel bad for those people who'll have to wait until Tuesday, lol.

I'm getting a few emails from people who have been issued with different ticket numbers than they were expecting who are trying to correct their order details for the additional purchases of photoshoots, Tshirts, etc that they've made since booking their entry tickets. Please be assured that I'm damned near brilliant and your Tshirts, etc are assigned to the correct registration details. You don't need to email and remind me :band:

However, as always we do ask that you bring copies of confirmation details with you just in case.

Not long to go now!! How many sleeps is it?

(Quick edit to fix a typo. Haha, I did say "near" brilliant ;))

Edited by Yvie

Got my letter this morning, S077, though i brought it for a friend, and i wrote that, and his name in the little box thingy when i ordered, and yet the ticket still has my name on :( Expect an email :)

I've fixed it from this post, no need to send an email.

It looks like your order was printed as my ink was running out and I didn't notice your comments were missing at the bottom, fortunately they're on the online copy so I've corrected it on my list, you can just write the change on your copy of the letter. This is why the ticket names are now on the letters, it's SO much easier to fix now than at the reg desk :D

Got mine today too for my friend and I..

Gotta love the must bring id, and the names will not be changed under any circumstance for security reasons parts..

My friend has no form of ID to bring with her, and my surname is spelt wrong! Could be interesting..

Got mine today too for my friend and I..

Gotta love the must bring id, and the names will not be changed under any circumstance for security reasons parts..

My friend has no form of ID to bring with her, and my surname is spelt wrong! Could be interesting..

Report the spelling error to Yvie, it's probably the same as the name problem above.

As for ID, anything with the name on it will do. Doesn't have to be a passport or something like that. If it has a picture the better, but worst case scenario a student ID or a bus pass should do as well.

Report the spelling error to Yvie, it's probably the same as the name problem above.

Was just actually looking for the email addy.. is it the info@showmasters.com one or something? Its not actually on the shop that I can find to contact if a problem!

I really should know by now.. :D

As for ID, anything with the name on it will do. Doesn't have to be a passport or something like that. If it has a picture the better, but worst case scenario a student ID or a bus pass should do as well.

I think the only thing she may have with her name on might be a debit card :(

Thankfully I have a passport soely for the purpose of using as ID, but otherwise id only have a debit card too.

Edited by crippsy_99