Registration Letters

Yvie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how many times I lick it, my laptop screen isn't melting.

I don't think that's real chocolate :D

!!! And now it's been taken away!! RUDE!!!

Edited by Yvie

Don't worry yet, sometimes overseas mail just works in crazy ways.

Even if for some reason the letter got lost this isn't a problem.

I take it I have to take my email and recite ( I bought my ticket at the con ) ?

• Showmasters Admin

Don't worry yet, sometimes overseas mail just works in crazy ways.

Even if for some reason the letter got lost this isn't a problem.

I take it I have to take my email and recite ( I bought my ticket at the con ) ?

If you bought your ticket at the last event just go to the reg desk with your photo ID and let them know your ticket number. They'll know if it was one of the one's that's been moved due to the VIP tickets. It'll be fine.

yes indeed! it's funny it arrived at my student room although I was sure I gave my dad's address up I was sure of it! but then again when I filled in the info for this con I was half drunk at the 7.5 con :WAVE:

Still havent got mine yet, which is still very confusing since my mums arrived very quickly :clap:
That's the postal service for you.

Don't worry. If it doesn't arrive in time then just print off your e-mail confirmation and bring that with you to register.

Reg letters were posted on 21st April, 27th April or 30th April for orders that were made up to and including each date. A few letters will be sent tomorrow for orders received over the weekend. The online shop will be closed on Wednesday and final letters will be posted for any last minute orders on Wed afternoon. I'll also post and let you know which tickets will be available on the door.

If anyone who ordered BEFORE April 27th has not yet received their letter, please send me an email with your order/ticket number and I'll reply with a quick note that will make registration quicker for you and much easier for us :clap: The letters for orders placed after that date are probably still in the mail system thanks to the bank holidays, they still have time to get to you before the weekend.

Edited by Yvie

Reg letters were posted on 21st April, 27th April or 30th April for orders that were made up to and including each date. A few letters will be sent tomorrow for orders received over the weekend. The online shop will be closed on Wednesday and final letters will be posted for any last minute orders on Wed afternoon. I'll also post and let you know which tickets will be available on the door.

If anyone who ordered BEFORE April 27th has not yet received their letter, please send me an email with your order/ticket number and I'll reply with a quick note that will make registration quicker for you and much easier for us :blink: The letters for orders placed after that date are probably still in the mail system thanks to the bank holidays, they still have time to get to you before the weekend.

the online shop has been closed for work this evening, can we still order photo tickets tomorrow?

the online shop has been closed for work this evening, can we still order photo tickets tomorrow?
I don't know that for certain but as I have explained elsewhere they will be available for purchase at the event. No need to panic.