Registration Letters

Yvie

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my letter this morning! Thanks!

Can't wait! I'm S350.

standard 350? golds in the 100's, silvers in the 200s, its gonna be a busy con, fingers crossed all goes to plan.

im hoping my silver 35 gets me the photos on the sat, scheduling gods here my prayer lol

Can't wait! I'm S350.

standard 350? golds in the 100's, silvers in the 200s, its gonna be a busy con, fingers crossed all goes to plan.

Unless something has changed S350 is Silver 350. Standard 350 would be ST350

It will be busy though :D

Gotta love the must bring id, and the names will not be changed under any circumstance for security reasons parts..

My friend has no form of ID to bring with her, and my surname is spelt wrong! Could be interesting..

The post I made informing people that reg letters were on their way says that simple typos don't need to be corrected. The reg desk crew will be able to tell the difference between a typo and the wrong person showing up :(

We have always requested ID from all attendees, I've just moved it from the bottom of the letter to the top so people will notice it and be prepared when they come to the reg desk. It also says that if there's a problem you should email the address on the letter so it can be fixed.

Was just actually looking for the email addy.. is it the info@showmasters.com one or something? Its not actually on the shop that I can find to contact if a problem!

I really should know by now.. :D

It's on the letter and it's in my forum sig. You really have no excuse :P lol

info@collectormania.com

Can't wait! I'm S350.

It will be busy though :D

i knew that.

whats happening to me?

By the way, on the subject of name typos, it's not necessarily because I've been a knob (although sometimes it is, haha). The order print outs are tiny and sometimes the letters bleed into each other when they're printed... either that or I need glasses to read the teenie weenie print :D

Can't wait! I'm S350.

It will be busy though :(

i knew that.

whats happening to me?

It's not a photoshoot ticket. It's not your forte :P

I think the only thing she may have with her name on might be a debit card :D

Thankfully I have a passport soely for the purpose of using as ID, but otherwise id only have a debit card too.

Let me check on that. I remember Jola once told someone to bring an utility bill, so a debit card should hopefully do.

Seats aren't usually numbered, it generally just denotes the group you are in for being let into the hall, for photoshoots and stuff like that. The first few rows are gold only so shouldn't have too many issues.

Of course feel free to ignore if they've changed the way they work seating... last one I was at was Chev 7.4!

Got mine yesterday - GO99, when do we get the seating plan so we can see where we are sitting in relation to the stage??
Muffin is correct, the seats are not numbered so there won't be a seating plan. All Gold ticket holders sit in the first few rows. Silver ticket holders will be next few rows of seats, and then Standard.

Prior to the start of the talks, you will get called into the hall in group/ticket number order, Gold 1-10, then Gold 1-20 and so on. Which ever seat you sit in will be yours for the rest of the afternoon.

Got my letter too (surname spelt wrong, but at least not in the usual way it gets spelt wrong!!!) :P

VIP1!:D

You can't trust me to get anything right. It's a wonder any of you receive a letter at all :chair:

:lol:

My mum's arrived on saturday. Mine hasn't yet... annoying since they are both coming to the same address and i ordered mine the day before i ordered my mums

I promise they were all sent at the same time. Maybe your postie fancies your mum ;)