Registration Letters

Yvie

Update - Post 16

Hi everyone,

It's nearly time for me to stress my printer to breaking point and kill a few trees for the sake of your registration letters, and to make their sacrifices worthwhile it would be great to know that the results will be heading to the right places.

If you've changed address since purchasing your tickets for Chevron 7.6 (or any of our events), please email me at info@collectormania.com as soon as possible with your name, order/ticket number, old address and new address so I can update my records. To make my life easier, please put "Chevron address change" or something similar in the subject field too. I'm so demanding ;)

It's too late to update your address details for Chevron, but please update me if you have booked for any other ME convention

Cheers m'dears!! :D

Edited by Yvie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The letters have been printed and I'm currently stuffing envelopes and waiting for Mark's stamp shopping to arrive on my doorstep. At this rate they might be on their way before the weekend...

The letters have been printed and I'm currently stuffing envelopes and waiting for Mark's stamp shopping to arrive on my doorstep. At this rate they might be on their way before the weekend...

:D Thank you!

**goes off to prepare a plan to stalk & ambush greet the postlady**

Registration letters for ALL orders, including those processed earlier today, have now been posted!!! That's right, instead of spending the day in the garden I've been sticking stamps on hundreds of envelopes for you crazy lot :clap: Obviously, they won't be going too far because of the bank holidays, but most of you should get something nice from the postie on Tuesday :help:

Registration letters now have the ticket holder names on them. If I've typo'd any names, I apologise and you won't need to correct them. I'm sure the reg desk crew will be able to identify that "Smuth" was supposed to be "Smith" :D Also, some ticket numbers have changed since they were issued at the last event because of the VIP upgrades, so you don't need to worry about having a lower number than you expected either.

Any other problems, please email me at info@collectormania.com rather than calling the office because they won't be able to help

Any new orders received from today will be processed and posted every couple of days until the online shop is closed during the week of the event itself.

PS. 1of2, I even posted yours ;)

• Moderators

For those of us overseas, will we also get registration letters, or will we get a confirmation email to bring in with us to the desk? I can't remember how it worked last year.

As far as I know, you will still be sent a registration letter. But if it doesn't arrive in time for one reason or another, bring the email and some ID (and I know that Yvie has also in the past responded to email requests for ticket numbers, so as to speed up the registration process).