Fran Kranz

doubleshiny

i keep reading this thread with a sense of fear than someone will come up with a logical, undeniable reason that this might not be possible

*wishing really hard that DOESN'T happen*

Fran has a Kickstarter project going with Dichen Lachman, Enver Gjokaj, Maurissa Tancharoen and Felicia Day called Lust for Love. I pledged $50 to it this morning. I wonder if that might be taking up a lot of his time.

Fran has a Kickstarter project going with Dichen Lachman, Enver Gjokaj, Maurissa Tancharoen and Felicia Day called Lust for Love. I pledged $50 to it this morning. I wonder if that might be taking up a lot of his time.

I also saw this on twitter and thought it could be a good reason for anyone of them to attend. It would be a good opportunity to let people know about the project and to get them interested, which could lead to more funding.

I also saw this on twitter and thought it could be a good reason for anyone of them to attend. It would be a good opportunity to let people know about the project and to get them interested, which could lead to more funding.

Good point. Personally, I'd be happy with any one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

i keep reading this thread with a sense of fear than someone will come up with a logical, undeniable reason that this might not be possible

just checked that site yellowmarlin and they've made their target of 70,000 yippeeeeeeeee

just checked that site yellowmarlin and they've made their target of 70,000 yippeeeeeeeee

Yeah, they sent out an update earlier saying that not only can they make the movie now, but they can afford to buy Fran his lunch lol.

I'm really pleased. It was only $50, but it feels great to be involved.