we are sorry to have to inform you that

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are very sorry to have to inform you all that due to a change in scheduling James is not longer able to attend this event . :wub:

we will miss him but look forward to working with him in the near future .

we are now working to bring you the best line up we can for this event , we know that some of the main cast are filming the new show ,so we are full on this now to bring you a interesting line up and one that you will still enjoy meeting .

we have just found out tonight and we are putting out 20 offers to guest that have not attended before and there are some great names on this list .

we are also talking for the main cast that are not in this new show to see who is able to attend as well , so just leave it with us we are all over this as of tonight and we will have more guests for this con very soon .

thank you for understanding , we want you all to know we will put on a great show for you all and it will be still a lot of fun for you all .

off to work now booking guests :WAVE:

jason

by the way we know we have our work cut out for us but we have some nice guest that are already in the pipeline so we are not to worried ok :firedevil:

we will bring you a good line up we still have the time to turn this around

i just wanted you all to know that

jason :blush:

me too, but looking forward to seeing who we get instead.

love to say i didn't see this coming SM but i'll be frelled if i'm going to moan.

just pull a cast member of the FEMALE variety out of ur bag of tricks and i'm still singing.

though i do feel sorry for all the straight fans who were looking forward to meeting him

*sad*

Still was thinkin about to come over to the event just to meet him.. :D

Well... in addition i am very sorry for everyone who was looking forward to meet him.

But hey... maybe you can get him for Hallowhedon 3 now :) Would be great. Pretty sure a lot (if not all) attendees would be happy with this decision :)

So, get him for HW 3 !!! ^^

I've thought for ages that he wasn't coming, but I'm still sorry to have been proved right.

I hope we get an excellent replacement guest (and I have every confidence that ME are working hard on this) otherwise I'm going to be rather gutted at the amount of money I and others are spending to attend.

The problem is we've had such brilliant guests from the first Hub onwards, that ME have set themselves some pretty high standards to meet!

ahhh no way, I'm gutted, this is the second time after The Hub 3 I've been looking forward to meeting him and he's had to pull out, ahhh well, it can't be helped B) looking forward to who else gets announced and hope that James will attend a Hub one day, I'd love it if you managed to get Burn Gorman :D

I feel so sorry for anyone wanting to meet just him, hopefully he can do cm:mk or lfcc for anyone who wants to meet him.

same here and I hope thats what "near future" means. Hes a guest who appeals to many people outside of the Torchwood or Buffy fanbase, be it Smallville, Caprica, to The Clone Wars.

I've thought for ages that he wasn't coming, but I'm still sorry to have been proved right.

I hope we get an excellent replacement guest (and I have every confidence that ME are working hard on this) otherwise I'm going to be rather gutted at the amount of money I and others are spending to attend.

The problem is we've had such brilliant guests from the first Hub onwards, that ME have set themselves some pretty high standards to meet!

I totally agree. I'm totally gutted, but looking forward to seeing whoever else is announced.

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

i would just like to say its nice that people are being cool about all this, it really helps us as we can spend our time getting guests rather than having to come on here and calm things down , so thank you to you all for helping keep things real and being behind this event .

your a good bunch and we look forward to some new guest go up soon :wub:

thank you guys

jason :wub:

Oh well. its one of those things, people do double book themselves, so whilst were having fun at Hub, he gets to be miserable elsewhere same weekend, (confirmed apparantly on his facebook page) 2nd time he's missed out.

Even though he's completely dishy and flippin good, next time he says he's comming... I'll beleive it when i see him and squeezed him..

Keep on smiling guys at SM

Edited by showmasters