Getting autographs, if i cannot make it.

derek ward

Just wondering if there are any arrangements, via dealers, etc to getstuff signed in my absence

I May not be able to make it to MK, and I really want David hirst to sign an item I have.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hopefully, things will work out and i will get there, but I would rather have a back up plan pre- sorted!

cheers,

derek :D

Just wondering if there are any arrangements, via dealers, etc to getstuff signed in my absence

I May not be able to make it to MK, and I really want David hirst to sign an item I have.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hopefully, things will work out and i will get there, but I would rather have a back up plan pre- sorted!

cheers,

derek :D

Tenth Planet Events run the pre-ordering service for those that cannot attend in person.

Details can be found at http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/collectormaina---milton-keynes-303-c.asp

They charge the cost of the autograph at the show plus £6 per autograph for the service and the cost of postage and packaging.

You can get the item signed on a photo provided by the event or send personal items to get your autographs on.

Hope that helps

Zoe

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

WWW.TENTHPLANETEVENTS.CO.UK - OFFICE TELEPHONE: 01438 718137

If you would like a signed picture from a guest appearing at the shows that you cannot see on the website, please call the office 01438 718137. We can organise for your personal items to be signed for you, please call the office to arrange this.