– From Out of the Rain (2008) … Greg

– Meat (2008) … Greg

2008 Love Soup (TV series)

Darren

– Integrated Logistics (2008) … Darren

Spoon

Marshall

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0136960/

I'm thinking he was either one of the brothers or the vet with the ketamin from the factory in Meat. As for from out of the rain I have mo idea.

I agree, I'm almost certain its him. Thanks SM/ME!

xxx

Ok for the people who are having trouble placing him.

Greg is the one that Dale(the other brother) takes Rhys to when Rhys asks to see who is in charge. Dale does appear to be the more vocal/dominating one though. Greg is the shorter (sorry Gerard) of the two. Dale is the one who shoots Rhys. Greg is the one that locks all the doors when Ianto is discovered. He spots Jack and Toshiko hiding as well. Finally he is the one that gets zapped first by Ianto when he enters the room (door kick) to stop them escaping.

PDVD_001a.jpgPDVD_001b.jpg

PDVD_001c.jpg

PDVD_002.jpgPDVD_004.jpg

We ask for guest announcement topics to be kept friendly. So yes, some posts have been removed.

I'll borrow what David posted about this a while ago:

Guests can and do read the forum, therefore we do not want any potentially negative comments about them that may put them off from attending the show.

We don't say that everyone has to go "yay!" about an announcement. But if someone hasn't heard of a guest, or has no interest in meeting them, then we ask that that someone please just doesn't post.

Ooh so hes the one Ianto zaps? Thats one of the funniest scenes lol! When hes like "Hi, I, er" and taps himself down looking for 'ID' then zaps him haha!
Ah. No not him. I had forgotten that one, which is much earlier in the episode.

This zap is near the very end. The two brothers are clearing out their safe before their attempted escape. Ianto kicks the door open and zaps Greg who was just about to go out of it.

That's so strange about the credit for "From Out of the Rain", but it'll be a topic about which we can ask him. :headscratch:

Thanks to SM/ME for getting a new guest, and to Gerard for agreeing to come join the fun. :)

Edited by Blackbird