Latest Guest Announcement - TOM SIZEMORE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely nothing wrong with asking, regular or not. For all we know, SM are wondering which of his films would go down best.

Well it does say Pearl Harbor in the subtitle so I think its pretty certian SM would get pics of that if they've just acknowledged its one of his big films.

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

Can people please keep this topic, and any guest announcement topic, for those who want to meet the guest and positive comments please.

Guests can and do read the forum, therefore we do not want any potentially negative comments about them, as many of you know.

If you've never heard of a guest, or have no interest in meeting them, then please just don't post. It's not really feedback, and it will be cleared. This is hopefully the last comment on the matter, as we don't want the whole topic clogged up. Thank you.

Can people please keep this topic, and any guest announcement topic, for those who want to meet the guest and positive comments please.

Guests can and do read the forum, therefore we do not want any potentially negative comments about them, as many of you know.

If you've never heard of a guest, or have no interest in meeting them, then please just don't post. It's not really feedback, and it will be cleared. This is hopefully the last comment on the matter, as we don't want the whole topic clogged up. Thank you.

Don't tell me someone actually complained about this guest?!? :blink:

Although i should be meeting him before LFCC i'm still pretty happy with this announcement, this man has actually appeared in so many great movies!

Edited by God L'Eponge

• Showmasters Admin

superb guest how about val kilmer from heat as well

id love for val, but from what I hear on this forum, it will never happen with SM if anyone :-(

when will toms photo be on sale, come on SM ;-)

as for Val we never fell out and he has said that he owes me one so one day we will have him attend one of our event .

as for Toms photo shoots they go on sale tomorrow

this events looking good and more guests to come

jason ;)

superb guest how about val kilmer from heat as well

id love for val, but from what I hear on this forum, it will never happen with SM if anyone :-(

when will toms photo be on sale, come on SM ;-)

as for Val we never fell out and he has said that he owes me one so one day we will have him attend one of our event .

as for Toms photo shoots they go on sale tomorrow

this events looking good and more guests to come

jason :blush:

excellent news on both fronts, thanks jason ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...