Latest Guest Announcement - TOM SIZEMORE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are people not excited about this guest he has been in so many big name films.

Honestly, he's probably one of the first 'teaser' guests older than me I've never heard of, but then 95% of the film I watch are Sci-Fi, he's not done a great deal so there's no reason I would have heard of him.

I know of about half a dozen of those films, not seen any of them. Not my thing.

I think us pure sci-fi fans are spoilt brats for getting fans from our films at times. But you could get an actor or actress who won several oscars for historicals, and had one line in Star Wars. Its the later crowd's fans who'd be louder.

How are people not excited about this guest he has been in so many big name films.

Truly a great guest can not wait to meet him.

Thumbs way up on this one Showmasters :thumbup:

Wow & Double wow, huge high five to Showmasters for this one, what a fantastic guest

I think this is an outstanding guest. I for one have enjoyed Tom Sizemores, lenghy career and even thought he has had his share of problems..he his slowly rebuilding himself..check IMDB, so many films in productions(proberly nothing exciting) but the dude his finding his feet. I for one cannot wait to shake his hand

95% of the film I watch are Sci-Fi, he's not done a great deal so there's no reason I would have heard of him.

I think us pure sci-fi fans are spoilt brats for getting fans from our films at times.

He was in Strange Days and The Relic though I can understand if you hadn't heard of Red Planet.

When I think of him I tend to remmeber him more for his connections to his Oliver Stone, Quentin Tarantino and Kathryn Bigelow films.

Edited by nicky

What a fantastic list of credits he has:

Part of the main cast in:

Saving Private Ryan

The Relic

Natural Born Killers

Heat

Black Hawk Down

Supporting actor in:

True Romance

Point Break

Born on the 4th of July

Strange Days

Pearl Harbor

Bringing out the Dead

Wyatt Earp

• Moderators

Please please please have some Natural Born Killers pictures.

As he's had so many different roles, it may well be a good idea to bring your own. I'm sure they can't guarantee anything in particular, though I would imagine SVP and BHD at least.

i can not for the life of me place him in True Romance, little help?

FBI Agent Cody Nicholson. He played Chris Penn's partner and is part of the big shoot-out climax.

cheers mate

already have the dvd signed by Christian so I may get it done by him too... we shall see

i can not for the life of me place him in True Romance, little help?

He is the cop who places Elliolt (Bronson Pinchot) in the drugs deal near the end with a wire on him his partner was the late Chris Penn