TV guests over the 3 days

personally I would love to see Adam West there but I'm sure he is to big :P

but I would like to see someone from Buffy there mainly James Masters (Spike) because my girlfriend loves the show and she was so happy when she got to meet Anthony Head at Collectormania the other day and she always goes on about how Spike is her favorite character in Buffy and it would make her so happy if he was there so I hope you see this and can try and make something happen :) :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally I would love to see Adam West there but I'm sure he is to big :P

but I would like to see someone from Buffy there mainly James Masters (Spike) because my girlfriend loves the show and she was so happy when she got to meet Anthony Head at Collectormania the other day and she always goes on about how Spike is her favorite character in Buffy and it would make her so happy if he was there so I hope you see this and can try and make something happen :) :D

James Marsters is probably too big a guest for this event.

OK, to avoid killing the Shopping Centre, think back to Collectormania Midlands 2

Remember there being no virtual queues at all? They weren't necessary as the event wasn't chaotic like some of the others.

Amongst the guests were Dirk Benedict, Paul McGann, Frank Bruno, Terry Molloy, Nicola Bryant, and a few Bond girls?

Agreed, Bring back COLLECTORMANIA MIDLANDS........

Showmasters often get Dave prowse Jeremy Bulloch Kenny Baker Peter Mayhew so how about Anthony Daniels?

Anthony Daniels won't appear if Kenny Baker is going

I'm not sure that is totally true, I'm sure I have seen them both at the same event a couple of times albeit not sat anywhere near each other and no signs of any interaction between the two.

Showmasters often get Dave prowse Jeremy Bulloch Kenny Baker Peter Mayhew so how about Anthony Daniels?

Anthony Daniels won't appear if Kenny Baker is going

I'm not sure that is totally true, I'm sure I have seen them both at the same event a couple of times albeit not sat anywhere near each other and no signs of any interaction between the two.

I remember Kenny saying that on "Bring Back Star Wars".

Would like to see:

Hustle Cast - Past & Present especially Marc Warren

Rik, Ade, Nigel and Chris Ryan - plus Alexei Sayle for a full Young Ones reunion

Love the idea of Playschool presenters/Blue Peter presenters

Corrie Cast - again past and present

OK, to avoid killing the Shopping Centre, think back to Collectormania Midlands 2

Remember there being no virtual queues at all? They weren't necessary as the event wasn't chaotic like some of the others.

Amongst the guests were Dirk Benedict, Paul McGann, Frank Bruno, Terry Molloy, Nicola Bryant, and a few Bond girls?

The guest my son would like to meet above all is Roy Skelton - as he absolutely loves the characters he voices. He was due to appear at the shopping centre once before but was cancelled and never re-scheduled.

I myself would like to meet Sylvester McCoy, as LFCC will be difficult for me to get to.

When you say there may be a few music celebrities, what about Toyah Wilcox and Claire Grogan, I missed them at the previous events, what were the queues like for them?

Actually my son won't be able to meet Roy Skelton after all, as I've just heard he's passed away today!

RIP Roy, you won't be forgotten.

He was supposed to, and cancelled along with Jasmine Breaks, both of whom never did another. I've been bumping a request for them since they both cancelled. Gutted. Hope to still meet Jasmine.

He was also supposed to do a Doctor Who con in Glasgow a couple of years back, but had to cancel that as well. Such a shame I never met him. Had a pic printed and ready to get signed of the original Cybermen

I too was looking forward to meeting him at that Collectormania event a few years back, and was disappointed when he cancelled.

I seem to recall him making an appearance at another event around a decade ago, but can't remember where. I only wish I'd met him then.

Since I purchased the Doctor Who CD - Spare Parts, I was wondering if he ever listened it and what he thought of Nicholas Briggs re-creating his original Cyber voice!

New "Hawaii Five-0" cast (Alex O'Loughlin?)

"Castle" cast (maybe not Nathan Fillion as he might be too big. Stana Katic etc?)

"Chuck" cast

"Nikita" cast

"Warehouse 13" cast

"Criminal Minds" cast

"Primeval" cast

"Misfits" cast