Cosplay

This will be my first time cosplaying at an event and I'm kinda nervous about it, although I get anxious about most things anyway. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Castiel (SPN) tomorrow and will probably die of the heat, but I don't want to back out now because I've been so excited about it and stuff. I can always take off the coat and jacket if I really start suffering, but I'm usually quite tolerant to being hot.

I'm coming on my own too so if anyone wants to say hi or hang out (especially SPN, Doctor Who or SuperWho fans) then please do (I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER) because I'm totally up for company and people to fan with. I'm really just going tomorrow to wander about and take it the buzz and sit in on a few of the stage events.

Hey,

I am coming on my own too and I know how it feels to go in cosplay for the first time. I will gladly hang out with you and also I can introduce you to others I know there. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

P.s welcome to the wonderful world of cosply. It is addictive trust me lol. Oh and my costume for tomorrow is a few posts upwards. I am coming as the 11th doctor....

Hi! Thanks for the welcome :) If I see you I will definitely come and say hello, if that is okay. Your cosplay looks awesome! I have to say I am totally loving the Doctor's new coat; so much more love for it than the tweed :)

And yeah, I can already feel the cosplaying buzz kicking in. I've wanted to put together something for such a long time, but never really settled on anything and got to it. Then I sort of just decided a few weeks back 'right, I am doing this and nothing will stop me.' :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first time cosplaying at an event and I'm kinda nervous about it, although I get anxious about most things anyway. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Castiel (SPN) tomorrow and will probably die of the heat, but I don't want to back out now because I've been so excited about it and stuff. I can always take off the coat and jacket if I really start suffering, but I'm usually quite tolerant to being hot.

I'm coming on my own too so if anyone wants to say hi or hang out (especially SPN, Doctor Who or SuperWho fans) then please do (I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER) because I'm totally up for company and people to fan with. I'm really just going tomorrow to wander about and take it the buzz and sit in on a few of the stage events.

Hey,

I am coming on my own too and I know how it feels to go in cosplay for the first time. I will gladly hang out with you and also I can introduce you to others I know there. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

P.s welcome to the wonderful world of cosply. It is addictive trust me lol. Oh and my costume for tomorrow is a few posts upwards. I am coming as the 11th doctor....

Hi! Thanks for the welcome :) If I see you I will definitely come and say hello, if that is okay. Your cosplay looks awesome! I have to say I am totally loving the Doctor's new coat; so much more love for it than the tweed :)

And yeah, I can already feel the cosplaying buzz kicking in. I've wanted to put together something for such a long time, but never really settled on anything and got to it. Then I sort of just decided a few weeks back 'right, I am doing this and nothing will stop me.' :)

Well hit me up your number on thorneyboy6939@hotmail.co.uk and if you like I can text you when I am there so we can meet up.....

I have to give a shout out to Rob with his Babydoll crossplay - it all came together in the end and was great, and another cosplayer that I chased down for a photo (sorry didn't catch a name) as they were cosplaying Connor Temple from Primeval! Totally brilliant, I've never seen it cosplayed before and it was awesome!

Can I just say the girl who was The Weeping Angel on Sunday was fantastic. My son loved her and she was really friendly to him. Great costume.

Totally agree! Fantastic costume!

Was very well done as was the person who made their own Silent Costume...although I forget what they look like :blink:

Your armour Amy outfit was AMAZING! ;D

Did anyone get any pics of the Saturday Dr Who Cosplay shoot? I've only found ones on Sunday and I wasn't there then ;)

Oh Oh I got a pic of me and Roman Rory!

DSCN2287.jpg

On the Sunday I was Abby Sciuto from NCIS, does anyone have any pictures of mee? :D

DSCF4797-1.jpg

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you everyone for being so kind! I'm the TIA!Amy from the States whose accent kept slipping between American and vaguely British. :D I came to EMS alone and it was my first time cosplaying in the UK, but everyone was so welcoming and friendly and I had a blast.

Your armour Amy outfit was AMAZING! ;D

Did anyone get any pics of the Saturday Dr Who Cosplay shoot? I've only found ones on Sunday and I wasn't there then :(

Thanks!!

Here are a few that I have been tagged in on Facebook, that you are in :) Photos AREN'T mine... they were taken by Anna Sheldrick.

Ponds!

PondsbyAnna.jpg

Meetup1byAnna.jpg

Meetup2byAnna.jpg

Ah, so many fabulous costumes about as usual! Particular favourites off the top of my head were Roman Rory, Gilly Kissinger and Benedick from Much Ado. I took a picture with him and tweeted it, many of my theatregoing friends were very impressed too. :D

Can I just say the girl who was The Weeping Angel on Sunday was fantastic. My son loved her and she was really friendly to him. Great costume.

Totally agree! Fantastic costume!

Was very well done as was the person who made their own Silent Costume...although I forget what they look like :huh:

The Silent was me :) Thank you for your kind comments xx

Edited by missTee

Ah, so many fabulous costumes about as usual! Particular favourites off the top of my head were Roman Rory, Gilly Kissinger and Benedick from Much Ado. I took a picture with him and tweeted it, many of my theatregoing friends were very impressed too. :D

Woohoo! You must have been one of the 51 people who actually knew what I was dressed as!

308888_230673300322970_100001409049784_740240_2052347432_n.jpg

I have to give a shout out to Rob with his Babydoll crossplay - it all came together in the end and was great, and another cosplayer that I chased down for a photo (sorry didn't catch a name) as they were cosplaying Connor Temple from Primeval! Totally brilliant, I've never seen it cosplayed before and it was awesome!

Bunny, Connor Temple was my friend Holly she was dressed as the Mad Hatter on Sat.

Bunny, Connor Temple was my friend Holly she was dressed as the Mad Hatter on Sat.

Seriously?! Awesome. I thought afterwards it would be cool if someone did Hatter but the TV one. I may have fangirled!

Edited by bunny-summers