Cosplay

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may Cosplay as Alex Drake on the Saturday and debut a new cosplay on the Sunday. So many outifts, so little time to decide. :lol:

Bolly, you need to try and find me on Saturday!

That's when I'm cosplaying Alex Drake when she first appears in 1981. I bought a dress and a fake fur coat for this more than a year ago, and I still haven't worn them together. I now have the red shoes I was after, as well :lol: Even if they're practical lace-ups, rather than sexy heels, which I couldn't cope with for 10 hours.

Edited by laurab1

Well below is my "Closing Time" 11th doctor costume ready for EMS on Saturday. Still got to change the buttons on the jacket and now my screen accurate S6 boots have arrived so I am pretty much all set.

SAM_1127.jpg

I also have my "Time of Angels" 11th doctor costume for SUnday. My replica S5 have also arrived so that costume is complete (I have the jacket but will not be wearing it)

Both costumes less the green greatcoat are screen accurate......

Edited by the_next_doctor

Finally, with a day to spare, my Babydoll wig arrived!

I am now 100% done with the costume, ready for Saturday afternoon at EMS :YAHOO:

Any chance of a preview pic? Not there on Saturday :clap:

the_next_doctor: Superb! Going to miss yours but great work!

I may bring it on Sunday and change half way through so I may be both S5 and S6 on Sunday..

Edited by the_next_doctor

I'm living in London for 5 months and only discovered this event when I got here, so all my costumes are now at home in the Netherlands. The only costume I've got is my Castiel (Supernatural) costume, and is it's gonna be HOT this weekend I'm not sure to wear it or not..

Can't wait to see all the other costumes though!

Wooooah where did you egt the coat? I've been looking EVERYWHERE!

I have everything else for 11 except that coat.

And no pics before Saturday sorry lol but I will be taking pics and uploading them.

Send me a message at thorneyboy6939@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you the link. Not sure I am allowed to post sales on here.

This will be my first time cosplaying at an event and I'm kinda nervous about it, although I get anxious about most things anyway. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Castiel (SPN) tomorrow and will probably die of the heat, but I don't want to back out now because I've been so excited about it and stuff. I can always take off the coat and jacket if I really start suffering, but I'm usually quite tolerant to being hot.

I'm coming on my own too so if anyone wants to say hi or hang out (especially SPN, Doctor Who or SuperWho fans) then please do (I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER) because I'm totally up for company and people to fan with. I'm really just going tomorrow to wander about and take it the buzz and sit in on a few of the stage events.

This will be my first time cosplaying at an event and I'm kinda nervous about it, although I get anxious about most things anyway. I'm gonna be cosplaying as Castiel (SPN) tomorrow and will probably die of the heat, but I don't want to back out now because I've been so excited about it and stuff. I can always take off the coat and jacket if I really start suffering, but I'm usually quite tolerant to being hot.

I'm coming on my own too so if anyone wants to say hi or hang out (especially SPN, Doctor Who or SuperWho fans) then please do (I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER) because I'm totally up for company and people to fan with. I'm really just going tomorrow to wander about and take it the buzz and sit in on a few of the stage events.

Hey,

I am coming on my own too and I know how it feels to go in cosplay for the first time. I will gladly hang out with you and also I can introduce you to others I know there. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

P.s welcome to the wonderful world of cosply. It is addictive trust me lol. Oh and my costume for tomorrow is a few posts upwards. I am coming as the 11th doctor....

HUZZAH! The darned wig came in at precisely the last possible moment (this EVENING), so I will be TIA Amy after all! Gah, I was so nervous about coming to a con *without* a cosplay, I've never done that before. xDD Plus I don't trust my hair not to mess up for the photoshoots; a wig is more manageable.

Well below is my "Closing Time" 11th doctor costume ready for EMS on Saturday. Still got to change the buttons on the jacket and now my screen accurate S6 boots have arrived so I am pretty much all set.

SAM_1127.jpg

I also have my "Time of Angels" 11th doctor costume for SUnday. My replica S5 have also arrived so that costume is complete (I have the jacket but will not be wearing it)

Both costumes less the green greatcoat are screen accurate......

As usual I shall have to have a picture with you! ;D I will be Pirate Pond again :D