Help, argh!

hydrojen90

Right, so, here's the problem. Last year I came to the Hub with my brother (he was the 4th Doctor the 1st night, I was his glasses holding assistant O.O) but it looks like he won't be coming with me this year. That means I somehow need to get from Portsmouth to Northampton, as well as sort out some kind of sleeping arrangements.

So what I'm looking for is if anyone is going from the South, if I can hitch a ride? To be fair this isn't a major issue though as I'd probably be able to get the train if I had to (although, where would I put all my TW merchandise? >.<). I don't know if anyone would want to share a room maybe, or... something. I don't really want to go on my own tbh.

If anyone has any suggestions or can help in anyway, that would really be appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jen

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm in a similar position, in regards to the room. I probably won't be able to go if I can't find anyone to share a room with so, if anyone is up for that please let me know!

I'll be gutted for ages if I can't meet James Marsters...! Especially after HUB3 =/ *crosses fingers*

I'll defo be going by train though, from SE Wales :)

Thanks,

Becca

Right, so, here's the problem. Last year I came to the Hub with my brother (he was the 4th Doctor the 1st night, I was his glasses holding assistant O.O) but it looks like he won't be coming with me this year. That means I somehow need to get from Portsmouth to Northampton, as well as sort out some kind of sleeping arrangements.

So what I'm looking for is if anyone is going from the South, if I can hitch a ride? To be fair this isn't a major issue though as I'd probably be able to get the train if I had to (although, where would I put all my TW merchandise? >.<). I don't know if anyone would want to share a room maybe, or... something. I don't really want to go on my own tbh.

If anyone has any suggestions or can help in anyway, that would really be appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jen

Hi Jen,

I'm travelling up from Portsmouth (there's another Torchwood fan in Pompey?) as well but I'm going by coach both ways as it's cheaper than the train. It's less hassle getting from the arrivals across to the departures at Victoria Coach Station than slogging across from Waterloo to Euston. If you're willing to slum it on the coach then I'm up for the company.

Sadly, I can't do anything about the room as someone took pity on me after her roomie had to cry off and so I'm sharing with her.

Claire