Something new for Stargate fans and RDA fans

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

A quick request...

If you intend to collect the pictures at the show, please put your original order/ticket number in the additional comments.

Thanks!

:thumbup:

I assume if we collect at the show they'll be in our packs?

It won't be "in" your pack, but you'll be given it when you register. I'm assuming that Yvie will be putting a note on the registation list that you've bought them and so they can be given to you and crossed off.

Best if you bring a print out of the online shop confirmation you got and that way should for some reason it not be marked on the reg list we can double check and get you one.

Yvie will have the best info. :YAHOO:

Ha! I can see why you'd assume that, but the first I knew of these prints was when the orders started coming in, lol!

The customers who will be collecting their prints at C7.6 will get them with their reg pack when they arrive and register at the show. I clarified with Mark this morning.

I'll leave the questions regarding non-collection orders and postage for someone at SM Towers to reply to :clap:

It won't be "in" your pack, but you'll be given it when you register. I'm assuming that Yvie will be putting a note on the registation list that you've bought them and so they can be given to you and crossed off.

Best if you bring a print out of the online shop confirmation you got and that way should for some reason it not be marked on the reg list we can double check and get you one.

Yes. ^ This :dance:

It will also be detailed on your registration letter (along with any additional photoshoots you've purchased) because I'll be abusing Word's mailmerge for this particular show and all its additional complications! :thumbup:

The prints will ONLY be available to collect at the event. Please select the FREE p&p option.

If you require yoru print posting we can in some circumstances organise delivery. Please email info@collectormania.com with specification and we will try our best.

From the first post.

we have an amazing photographer ready to take a set of photos the week before when Richard arrives in the UK

This could refer to Malcolm, or another photographer who will be much closer to the location of Richard before he travels to the UK. The latter seems more likely to me. I suspect that it's more cost effective use someone who is local rather than 'shipping' out Malcolm.

from whence do you get the impression that the photos will be taken outside this country?
I'm really not sure <_< . The only thing I can think of is that I failed to see the word 'when'. It's removal would imply prior to arriving in the UK.

The prints will ONLY be available to collect at the event. Please select the FREE p&p option.

If you require yoru print posting we can in some circumstances organise delivery. Please email info@collectormania.com with specification and we will try our best.

From the first post.

Wow, how weird that I did not see that line at all when I read that post (more than once). Guess I was too excited. :huh: Since I wasn't sure at the time I purchased, I did remark I'd prefer shipping but could pick up, and included my con ticket order #, so hopefully you made sense of it all. I feel stupid now. :blush:

Yvie will have the best info. :YAHOO:

Ha! I can see why you'd assume that, but the first I knew of these prints was when the orders started coming in, lol!

The customers who will be collecting their prints at C7.6 will get them with their reg pack when they arrive and register at the show. I clarified with Mark this morning.

I'll leave the questions regarding non-collection orders and postage for someone at SM Towers to reply to :D

It won't be "in" your pack, but you'll be given it when you register. I'm assuming that Yvie will be putting a note on the registration list that you've bought them and so they can be given to you and crossed off.

Yes. ^ This :D

It will also be detailed on your registration letter (along with any additional photoshoots you've purchased) because I'll be abusing Word's mailmerge for this particular show and all its additional complications! :YAHOO:

Thanks for the info both! :)

Hi:

Sorry to be so repetitive in my post, Let's see, we are two Spanish girls who want to surprise a friend with an autograph of Richard. Well, we can not go and thought that maybe buying one and then another girl can pick it up because she will go to the convention. Can this be done?. Or perhaps, another option would be that if we bought one, could you send it to Spain?.

I ask here because I will send a message to info @ collectormania, and I guess they will be very busy and I have not been answered yet. And as you say that the autographs are limited, I do not want to lose this opportunity.

Thank you.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi:

Sorry to be so repetitive in my post, Let's see, we are two Spanish girls who want to surprise a friend with an autograph of Richard. Well, we can not go and thought that maybe buying one and then another girl can pick it up because she will go to the convention. Can this be done?. Or perhaps, another option would be that if we bought one, could you send it to Spain?.

I ask here because I will send a message to info @ collectormania, and I guess they will be very busy and I have not been answered yet. And as you say that the autographs are limited, I do not want to lose this opportunity.

Thank you.

I'm sorry but we asked you to contact the shop as we don't have the answers. You'll need to wait for them to reply.

Have you mentioned the possability of your friend picking it up in your e-mail to the shop?

we have an amazing photographer ready to take a set of photos the week before when Richard arrives in the UK

This could refer to Malcolm, or another photographer who will be much closer to the location of Richard before he travels to the UK. The latter seems more likely to me. I suspect that it's more cost effective use someone who is local rather than 'shipping' out Malcolm.

from whence do you get the impression that the photos will be taken outside this country?
I'm really not sure :headscratch: . The only thing I can think of is that I failed to see the word 'when'. It's removal would imply prior to arriving in the UK.

Yeah, that'd probably do it :band:

If you require yoru print posting we can in some circumstances organise delivery. Please email info@collectormania.com with specification and we will try our best...

for anyone worried about collecting the print and transporting them home, it does say in the 1st post the above :blush:

not sure if that will include US or Spain though :D

surfy sah xx