latest Guest Announcement - Colonel Buzz Aldrin

showmasters

The big problem I see with Buzz is that 250 looks like is going to be the flat rate for his sig. Just wait to you see some of the add-ons he does, like for mission, dates, baseballs, covers and completions. For me he is a great guest and its great that the guys got him over again. Its not everyday you get to meet and get an autograph from someone who has been on the moon, nevermind the most historic mission of all. In a way, what you purchase from him is a piece of history in some respects, although in a small way. Years ago if you bought his auto you were just paying for his auto and that was that. Now as years go by and time catches up with the events of his mission and Buzz himself, the context of that mission is placing itself into history and you can have a small piece of that. For a price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, both days.

Hello everyone

I have been swamped with questions on the Buzz Photo shoot so here are my replies to all.

The photoshoot is limited so please order early

You will need to order an entrance ticket to take part in the shoot. I will not be posting any photoshoot tickets out.

When you order a photoshoot ticket it can be used for either sat or sun.Hope that helps

Dave Phillips

• 2 weeks later...