John's Autumn tour

maggiem

• Moderators

Autumn Hub was held during his tour last year...

And there are still weeks in September/October they could put it if they deliberately tried not to clash (please not the 2 weekends I'm away on holiday though, if they do!!)

• Moderators

Even if it clashes, it'll only clash with at most 3 tour dates... they can't make it clash with the entire tour! (Yes, it rules out John for Hub, but doesn't necessarily stop people attending both :D)

I know for sure it can't clash with the tour date I'm planning on going to because it's the Friday of the Twilight event.

Have peeps got their tickets for Johns tour?

Front row at Nottingham on 3rd Nov :smile: My first EVER time seeing him in the flesh! And it's a Thursday so it definitely won't clash with a Hub! (I would have gone for Leics but decided not to as it's on a Sunday!)

Front row at Nottingham on 3rd Nov :smile: My first EVER time seeing him in the flesh! And it's a Thursday so it definitely won't clash with a Hub! (I would have gone for Leics but decided not to as it's on a Sunday!)

Front Row of Left Stalls at Manchester 30/10, Cant wait !!

Due to my Mum's persistence in the search for good seats, I have row R in Northampton, row D in Birmingham and row B in Swindon! Should have only had row B in Northampton but the website crashed just as she went through to the payment screen so she had to start again. She decided row R wasn't good enough though so kept booking until she was happy. Ultimately I win though - I get three shows and mum only wants the money for one as she says its her fault she booked extra's!

Edited by Cait

We've got row 'O' tickets at Cambridge - which are better than they sound because the front row is row H....

I had the same row in Cambridge last year and they are really good seats. I think there was only about 4 or 5 rows in front of me the way the rows are set out so you won't be disappointed!

I have got row B for York, which I think is four rows back because there's AA, BB and A. Very excited!

Edited by scoop1107

Front row at Nottingham on 3rd Nov :D My first EVER time seeing him in the flesh! And it's a Thursday so it definitely won't clash with a Hub! (I would have gone for Leics but decided not to as it's on a Sunday!)

Front Row of Left Stalls at Manchester 30/10, Cant wait !!

:lol::D I've never been on the front row for anybody's concert before, can't believe we managed to get them!

Due to my Mum's persistence in the search for good seats, I have row R in Northampton, row D in Birmingham and row B in Swindon! Should have only had row B in Northampton but the website crashed just as she went through to the payment screen so she had to start again. She decided row R wasn't good enough though so kept booking until she was happy. Ultimately I win though - I get three shows and mum only wants the money for one as she says its her fault she booked extra's!

LOL my mum bought 3 pairs too in an attempt to get as close to the front as possible! Though she says we have to sell the two less good pairs <_<:D

Edited by crazyminx

• Moderators

We've got row 'O' tickets at Cambridge - which are better than they sound because the front row is row H....

I had the same row in Cambridge last year and they are really good seats. I think there was only about 4 or 5 rows in front of me the way the rows are set out so you won't be disappointed!

I have got row B for York, which I think is four rows back because there's AA, BB and A. Very excited!

We've been to the venue for several things (including John's tour last year, where I was in row J) so we've got a pretty good idea of what the view will be like <_<