Hollywood stunt show at this years LFCC

• 2 weeks later...

not too sure about this, stunt shows are normally pretty lame due to health and safety requirements. Seen several and they all looked abit naff. :rolleyes:

Not BamBams stunt shows..they are awesome!! Been to 2 of them took part in 1.. Come check it out ..you won't be sorry!! :D :) :)

This years event is going to be the best yet for movie and TV fans

and if you want to learn more about how stunts are made and the stunt men that risk there lives making these stunts work then this is for you

each day will have a stunt show performed by real hollywood stunt men you will be taken thought the steps to show you how it is done safely and then you will see the full on display , now these guys are good and some of the best in the film industry so do not miss this it will be really cool to see , and its all Free :WAVE: tickets will be given out first come first serve each morning at the show .

our stunt master for these events will be the amazing James 'Bam Bam' Bamford

4_James_Bamford_MED.jpg

his body of work it just crazy and he is going to put on an amazing show for us all :WAVE:

2012 - Stunts

Watchmen - Stunts

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian - Stunt Actor (Capone Gang)

Stargate: Continuum Fight Coordinator

The X Files: I Want to Believe - Stunts

Stargate: The Ark of Truth Fight Coordinator

AVPR: Aliens vs Predator - Requiem - Stunts

War - Stunts

fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Stunt Driver, Stunts

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - Stunt Actor (Legionnaire)

Black Christmas - Stunts

Eragon - Stunts

X-Men: The Last Stand - Stunts

Scary Movie 4 - Stunt Actor (soldier)

Blade: Trinity - Stunts

Catwoman - Stunts

The Chronicles of Riddick - Stunts

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed - Martial Arts Coordinator, Stunt Actor (Captain Cutler's Ghost)

The Butterfly Effect - Stunt Coordinator, Stunt Guard

Scary Movie 3 - Stunts

X2 - Stunt Actor

House of the Dead - Stunts

Reign of Fire - Stunt Coordinator

The 6th Day - Stunt Double (Michael Rooker)

Get Carter - Stunt Double (Mickey Rourke) , Stunts

Final Destination - Stunts

Mission to Mars - Stunt Double (Jerry O'Connell), Stunt Performer

The 13th Warrior - Stunts (uncredited)

Flash Gordon (TV series) - Stunt Coordinator (3 episodes, 2008), Stunt Player (3 episodes, 2008)

SGU Stargate Universe (TV series) - Stunt Coordinator (30 episodes, 2009-2010)

Stargate: Atlantis (TV series) - Stunt Coordinator (99 episodes, 2004-2009), Male Wraith / Orderly (3 episodes, 2006), Second Unit Director (unknown episodes)

Sanctuary (TV mini-series) - Stunt Coordinator (8 episodes, 2007)

Stargate SG-1 (TV series) - Fight Coordinator (6 episodes, 2005-2007), Eight (1 episode, 2004), Stunts (1 episode, 2005)

Jeremiah (TV series) - Stunt Coordinator (34 episodes, 2002-2004), Second Unit Director (unknown episodes)

The X-Files (TV series) - Stunt Double: David Duchovny (unknown episodes)

still1223067340.jpg

more on the team of stunt men that will be working with James in the next few weeks :D

this years event is really shaping up nicely

Jason :WAVE:

Really hate to moan but is'nt the first come first served situation unfair ,i have an 9 year old who would love to see this show but have no chance of getting tickets

Really hate to moan but is'nt the first come first served situation unfair ,i have an 9 year old who would love to see this show but have no chance of getting tickets
What distribution method more fair than that for a free stage event?

• 3 weeks later...

He was fab at Chevron, loved watching the processes he uses to train up the actors, and he was really funny and entertaining too :blush:

Oh yes, he was, and that was without his new hips. Hope this doesn't clash with one of my photoshoots.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if any of the Stunt People will be doing Auto's or anything??

It does look like James Bamford will be signing from what I can see. I haven't heard about the others, but I will see what I can find out.

Please can you find out who else will be in the stunt crew as I need to plan my time off if there is anyone I really wanna see.

Thank you :D

• Showmasters Admin

Has a time & location been decided for this yet?

Also where abouts would the tickets for this be handed out?

On the third Stage and as per the other thread this schedule for this will be up shortly.

As for tickets, they will probably be at the main stage with all the other talk tickets.

On the third Stage and as per the other thread this schedule for this will be up shortly.

As for tickets, they will probably be at the main stage with all the other talk tickets.

Savage! Cannot wait!! :lol::P

• 2 weeks later...

So everybody elses questions get answerd but not mine ?

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who else will be in the stuntshow.

I need to book time off for the event if there's someone I wanna see.

PLEASE let me know...thank you. :thumbup:

Sorry dukegirl, but unless TooTall does have new info tomorrow the mods have not been told who else will be in the stunt show. We can't give information that we don't have.

I have sent an e-mail to the office if it would be possible to get an update. As I haven't heard back I can only assume the last details are still being finalized.

So everybody elses questions get answerd but not mine ?

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who else will be in the stuntshow.

I need to book time off for the event if there's someone I wanna see.

PLEASE let me know...thank you. :YAHOO:

Sorry dukegirl, but unless TooTall does have new info tomorrow the mods have not been told who else will be in the stunt show. We can't give information that we don't have.

I have sent an e-mail to the office if it would be possible to get an update. As I haven't heard back I can only assume the last details are still being finalized.

Thank you Queen_Sindel. Even though you can't tell me your reply is very much appreciated.

The original announcement...made months ago ...said that more on the stunt crew would be given over the coming weeks but I've been asking for weeks now and nobody has replied . I just wish somebody could have had the thought to let me know things are still being finalised...as you have done. It doesn't hurt.

The thing is, I have to book time off work and organise cover so would like to know asap.

I will be a paying customer if I know BEFORE the event !!

Thanks again for your reply. :YAHOO: