very special photo op for this years show

Any idea of a time for this photoshoot?. The reason i ask is that im travelling a long way and will arrive to the Con for around 11pm. I have my ticket already so i really dont want to miss the shoot!

The schedule is not normally released until 1-2 weeks prior to the event.

Hopefully you mean 11am, otherwise you will miss it :chair:

LOL! yes sorry i meant 11am :P. Im coming from the North East so il be gted to miss the shoot

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo, decisions, decisions. Already got a normal shoot booked for saturday but find I could now possibly make sunday too. Can I justify the cost of this as well? A very unique opportunity but I'm already spending a small fortune on everything else. So tempting.

Out of interest, will gold pass holders be able to go to the front of the queue for this shoot like for the normal ones or as it's a special one will it be strict ticket order? Not too bothered either way, just thought to ask.

Edited by Rockstar6662

I brought my 3yr old son to meet his hero "doc" in 2008, he had his photo taken and during getting his autograph my son threw his toy delorean at him so Mr Lloyd being such a sweetie signed the bonnet! We are definately returning this year as my son now 5 is still a huge fan. The problem I have is he is also a huge Doctor Who fan and desperately wants to meet his girlfriend Amy pond! Karen is only there on the saturday so Im really praying that this photo special will be available on the saturday too, fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
Have you put a few of these photoshoots by to be bought at the event?

From here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=69627

all photo ops are also still available except karen Gillan which are sold out , but all the rest are still for sale and again will go on sale at the show on friday Saturday and Sunday , first come first serve

Have you put a few of these photoshoots by to be bought at the event?

From here http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=69627

all photo ops are also still available except karen Gillan which are sold out , but all the rest are still for sale and again will go on sale at the show on friday Saturday and Sunday , first come first serve

Know what my 1st stop will be on Saturday then lol

Thanks for the info