very special photo op for this years show

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother bought a STANDARD photo op for the Sunday and he maybe interested in this.

Can Jason / SM confirm if you are able to "upgrade" to the limited edition photo op, or will he need to splash another £45 quid to get the chance of the ltd photo? Obviously he does not want to miss out on the chance, and the sooner confirmed info can be posted, the happier he would be

Cheers

Hi SM

I am in the same situation as above. Can we upgrade our already bought shoots as if we hadn't have been so quick off the mark we could have got this for £45, instead of now there is a possibility we are penalised for being fast and having to buy an additional photo.

Thanks

Mine is all booked. Ordered it first thing this morning, as the work bonus has finally come through and I'm treating myself :YAHOO:

I met Mr Lloyd the last time he appeared at LF&CC. Although he was really busy then, he was very pleasent and signed my DeLorean (pt II) for me.

I can't wait to meet him again :YAHOO:

Ive seen the Delorean at other collectormania's, it looks awesome and with the Doc as well what more could you want......the only thing missing is a replica Marty Jacket then it would be complete does anyone know where you can get one?

I think they'll somehow be keeping it a surprise as to the full logistics of the shoot (please correct me if I'm wrong) and in my eyes that makes that little bit more special, gives it the wow factor when you get there to pose!!!!

I'm sooo excited for this!!! :D

Edited by clarabell

I think they'll somehow be keeping it a surprise as to the full logistics of the shoot (please correct me if I'm wrong) and in my eyes that makes that little bit more special, gives it the wow factor when you get there to pose!!!!

I'm sooo excited for this!!! :D

not sure i can afford it, especially without more info, though I may cave, just rewatched the trilogy and its turning me towards my credit card even more than before lol

not sure i can afford it, especially without more info, though I may cave, just rewatched the trilogy and its turning me towards my credit card even more than before lol

You know you'll be gutted if it sells out - so just go ahead and buy it already! You know you will eventually anyway.... :D

I just rewatched the trilogy again on Blu Ray this week as well - man how sweet do those films look now?

You know you'll be gutted if it sells out - so just go ahead and buy it already! You know you will eventually anyway.... ;)

I just rewatched the trilogy again on Blu Ray this week as well - man how sweet do those films look now?

another big concern of mine is it clashing with other photo ops, im doing quite a few lol

I imagine the photo will look pretty much the same as the ones do with the guy who turns up at shows with the delorean only this one will have the real Christopher Lloyd in!!

ive never paid much attention to those, any links?

another big concern of mine is it clashing with other photo ops, im doing quite a few lol

Me too - about 15 shoots or so at the moment and most are on the Sat.

I've never ever had any probs with clashes, the crew always sorted it for me - so I wouldn't worry 'bout that ;)