very special photo op for this years show

• Showmasters Admin

A really fun activity for Back to the future fans :D:D

For the first ever, and possibly only time in the UK

we will be having a Back to the Future photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd in costume, a Back to the Future Delorean, and yourself! What a great memento to keep forever :o

This photo op will be very limited and there are only plans for one shoot on Sunday at this point in time. We are trying to offer Sat tickets for this shoot as well but that has not been agreed as of yet, so first come first serve on this shoot.

Each photo shoot with Christopher Lloyd in costume wearing his trains and horses shirt, a BTTF Delorean and yourself will cost £45.00 each

tickets are on sale now

91328-2.jpg

article-1086565-05F19D2B0000044D-943_468x322.jpg

5f595e747239a36ea8e976e18981d412.jpg

Doc-Brown-Back-To-The-Future.jpg

this photo shoot will be a really cool image :clap:

Jason

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be surprised if it's sat inside of the car. Maybe a shot from the front of the car with each of you stood by a open door, or maybe you will both be stood alongside the car, or...

** :o refuses to be baited on this any further**

Yeah but I already have a shoot for sunday :D Wouldnt need/want two, especially at �25 and �45 respectivly.

Gah, damn you SM. I should of waited.

Surely they will allow upgrades , in my opinion those having already purchased photo ops should not have to miss out on a unique opportunity.

Yeah but I already have a shoot for sunday :WAVE: Wouldnt need/want two, especially at �25 and �45 respectivly.

Gah, damn you SM. I should of waited.

my thoughts exactly, this information should of been out when the solo shots were, or the solo shot should of been put on hold, im not sure if I can afford both. and ive already bought the solo shoot :-(

Maybe they'd let you upgrade it?

cant see this happening with a limited shoot at all.

what an amazing idea!! all booked cant wait!!

yep, its a great idea, more of this please, like who stars and a tardis ect, would be cool

This sounds stupidly amazing.

So will it be us standing with the Delorean or sitting in it or what? Just trying to imagine how it's going to work :D

if i fold and go for it, I hope its standing cos not sure id fit inside those replica cars. be like mr bean lol

Edited by timelord81r

• Showmasters Admin

we have only just be able to get this to happen, we have wanted to do stuff like this before with other guest but with no luck this is the first time has be agreed to so that why it was not put up for sale at the same time as the normal shoot .

we are very lucky and pleased to offer this to the fans .

jason

we have only just be able to get this to happen, we have wanted to do stuff like this before with other guest but with no luck this is the first time has be agreed to so that why it was not put up for sale at the same time as the normal shoot .

we are very lucky and pleased to offer this to the fans .

jason

Im wavering lol, not sure if i can resist, even if i cant afford it lol, arghhhh.

Ahhh jeez! What to do what to do?!

REALLY wanna get a ticket for this. But I'd want a Saturday shoot. But I don't wanna sit on my hands, waiting for something that might not happen, then miss out entirely. Argh! :bites fist: