Anyone still in need of a roomie?

stargate_barbie

Hey!

I know this is very late and probably you all have already booked your rooms, but I just learned that i will be able to attend (i thought i couldn't for the longest of times) and i'm in a dire need of a roomie. All my friends have someone they can share a room with and i don't, so i'm getting somewhat desperate.

So, if anyone is still looking for someone or knows someone, i would greatly appreciate letting me know!

Hey!

I know this is very late and probably you all have already booked your rooms, but I just learned that i will be able to attend (i thought i couldn't for the longest of times) and i'm in a dire need of a roomie. All my friends have someone they can share a room with and i don't, so i'm getting somewhat desperate.

So, if anyone is still looking for someone or knows someone, i would greatly appreciate letting me know!

Hiya you still in need of a Roomie,

Hey!

I am still looking for one actually! Would you mind sending me email (hookkonen@hotmail.com) so we can talk a bit more?

Hey!

I am still looking for one actually! Would you mind sending me email (hookkonen@hotmail.com) so we can talk a bit more?

Yep will do

Hey!

Hiya,

Did you get my email, thought i would check incase it got caught in spam filter or somthing.

Rich