I'M SO EXCITED!

fangbanger

Have to say Im a bit disappointed at Mariana if its true but I feel for ME as its totally not their fault. How frustrating that they guests cant even be bothered to let the organisers know whats going on before tweeting it.

I replied her on Twitter!

Heres to this weekend still being great fun.

If it is true about Marianna, I certainly hope they can pull something good out of the bag, as my Gold ticket price now needs some serious justifying!!!! :unsure:

I totally agree, at this rate there will be no guests left :(

Dont get me wrong, Im normally on the moan and complain bandwagon but I think time its a bit harsh, there are still 3 excellent guests and its not MEs fault at all. Im sure something will be sorted out, theyre probably aware people will be a tad annoyed.

Edited by Blackviolett

• Moderators

Considering how last minute it is, it's going to be extremely difficult for them to get any replacements. So I'd certainly assume they won't, and then if they do then it'll be a miracle! :unsure:

There are always other ways of making it up to attendees but of course that'll be up to ME to decide.

Considering how last minute it is, it's going to be extremely difficult for them to get any replacements. So I'd certainly assume they won't, and then if they do then it'll be a miracle! :unsure:

There are always other ways of making it up to attendees but of course that'll be up to ME to decide.

It would be nice if they could come up with something, because to be honest a few drinks and closer seating don't really make up the difference price-wise!!!!!

• Moderators

It would be nice if they could come up with something, because to be honest a few drinks and closer seating don't really make up the difference price-wise!!!!!

Unfortunately that is a risk we all take if we go for the higher priced tickets. It's always a possibility that guests can pull out at any time :unsure:

Unfortunately that is a risk we all take if we go for the higher priced tickets. It's always a possibility that guests can pull out at any time :(

I know, I know but I'm doubly annoyed not just for the cancellation but it's the first time I've ever forked out for Gold tickets and then this happens!!! :unsure:

I certainly don't think I will again, first time ever I spend more money, and this happens. Really wish I'd just gone standard now and bought my photos, it would have been a lot cheaper and I would have felt better about the cancellations, I mean that's 2 photoshoots we're down now!!!!! :unsure:

I agree David, my partner went to Eclipse where there were only 3 guests and he had an amazing weekend and ME certainly made it up in other ways and he still goes on about it now :)

I went to that con too and I concur - ME pulled the stops out to give us as good an experience as possible. Eclipse 3 had a very low attendee count, so they were able to do a really nice, up-close-and-personal con with the guests. They'll do their best here too, I'm sure, although they may have to do things a little differently as there are presumably more attendees per guest this time. But with more attendees, we can party harder! :WINCE:

As for the money - I will always go Gold for the cons I really care about. For me, it's worth the risk, and even with low guest attendance, I find it pays off. I do understand why others won't necessarily feel the same way, though, as it is a big investment.