I'M SO EXCITED!

fangbanger

:D

Heres little topic where yo ucan discuss anything you like about B2/trueblood..who you'd love to meet and what you'd do/say/ask them.. or you can just scream to get your excitement out! like this:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *jumps up and down* ahhhhhhhh! :D

&

i'd love to meet the skarsgard ofcourse!! i think i would melt in his presence.

also, lala, stephen, russ, talbot, alcide, godric, ok everybody on the show!!

I'm excited too ! I come at "Bitten 2" with my French friends.

And we hope for to meet Joe Manganiello, Denis O'Hare, Deborah Ann Woll or one of the top 3 cast ! Do you think is possible? :D

Last year "Bitten" was a so fun weekend, with guests who were all fantastic !

And : Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :D

I'm excited too ! I come at "Bitten 2" with my French friends.

And we hope for to meet Joe Manganiello, Denis O'Hare, Deborah Ann Woll or one of the top 3 cast ! Do you think is possible? :D

Last year "Bitten" was a so fun weekend, with guests who were all fantastic !

And : Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :D

I don't know, anythings possible but it depends on their work commitments etc i think..

but it would be wicked to meet all the people you said though, i think meeting anyone from the show is awesome tbh!! :chair:

i didn't go last year, i only found out about this con in december :lol: wouldof been great to meet the cast who went though!!

I am very excited. I had such a brilliant time at Bitten last year, and got to meet some great people, who are going to Bitten 2 as well. The guests were wonderful for hanging out with us, so I'm hoping this year's guests feel relaxed enough to do the same. Very happy with the line-up so far - looking forward to seeing who else is signed up. :D

Hmmmmm the line up is great as it is but I believe we could do with maybe one more perhaps a certain Mr Edgington?!????? :lol:

THAT would be amazing! :P I wonder how long it will be untill the next person gets annouced! Eeeekk cannot wait!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahhhhhhhh I've been away from this forum for way toooooooo long!!!

I have no money to go to this!!! :dance: this is what happens when you make the drastic decision to give up working full time and go back to school (uni)

Damn it if i have to sell my body to science i'm gonna come to this event!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

me and my friend are coming for her birthday ;) have been counting down since I bought the tickets in March :P

i honestly don't think my suitcase is big enough to bring all clothes/costumes :S and i still have things to get ahhhh

:) x