Party Themes Announced!

showmasters

she's so

:lol:

I had a little panic about what you might have found on YouTube then! My heart is racing! lol

**ponders on what sort of videos would result in such a panicked reaction**

yes very interesting, maybe some searching is in order lol ;)

You'll never find it - I use a pseudonym :D

Humm, for Yvie

"The Heartstopper" will be my 1st search choice lol

followed by ""preGame Knockout"

P.S 1of2 before you ask, No my pseudonym is not Mr Photo Shoot, well not for those types of videos anyway :chair::D lol

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's so

:D

I had a little panic about what you might have found on YouTube then! My heart is racing! lol

**ponders on what sort of videos would result in such a panicked reaction**

yes very interesting, maybe some searching is in order lol :D

Never say never. I have found you on YouTube......

Never say never. I have found you on YouTube......

Let me guess... It's either driving around Torquay laughing at signs that say "Cockington" or it's Suzi and I inhaling helium in a room party.

While you're searching make sure it's actually me in the videos. There's a woman out there with a questionable career who looks quite a lot like me. Every couple of months a friend will send me a certain photo of a woman in a pink catsuit and a man in a giant pig outfit and ask if it's me. No, it isn't.

I shudder to think what other work my doppelganger has done. It's like Phoebe and Ursula Buffet!

OK, Please be kind.........this is my first ever Chevron, so i'm not sure if i can dress up. Believe me i want to. I WILL try! But can only likely get something for 1969 and Ra' Party. Though the costume i want for Ra's party will likely never happen as it'll be too cold for it! hehe

I'll have to have a serious think.

Edited by TerylTams

OK, Please be kind.........this is my first ever Chevron, so i'm not sure if i can dress up. Believe me i want to. I WILL try! But can only likely get something for 1969 and Ra' Party. Though the costume i want for Ra's party will likely never happen as it'll be too cold for it! hehe

Don't worry when i came for the first time i didnt dress up either, dressing up is optional nto a requirement.

trust me, my costume for RDA's party is simple and didnt cost me a thing, take a look at imdb and im sure you could find something easy to do (thats what i did)

im intrigued about your Ra's party costume, lol,

Don't worry when i came for the first time i didnt dress up either, dressing up is optional nto a requirement.

trust me, my costume for RDA's party is simple and didnt cost me a thing, take a look at imdb and im sure you could find something easy to do (thats what i did)

im intrigued about your Ra's party costume, lol,

LOL Dressing up isn't really a problem, just the time i have left to find something. hehe I LOVE to dress up. :wub:

I will take your advice and have a look there. hehe

And the Ra's party one, well that original idea won't happen, but if i can swing it, i have an idea for something else. hehe My favourite color to wear is RED, so i hope i can get something that color.

Thanks for the reply :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

My Ra's party costume is being made. All measurements taken and fabric passed on to the seamstress. yay! Can't wait till my design becomes real. Just need gold sandals. Dress will be Red with gold beads. hehe Have the 1969 costume (my own clothes!) and the RDA one, well............not so much yet. Two out of the three isn't so bad. Can't wait, though i have visions of turning up and being the only one in costume! hehe :(

Won't be there for the Sunday night party and I just bought the final part of my 1969 outfit :no::D

Same :(

I might be wrong, but i think they mean that the Ra's party is on Friday and the 1969 party is on Sunday. They changed the days those parties are on rather than having one and not the other.

Won't be there for the Sunday night party and I just bought the final part of my 1969 outfit :no::D

Same :(

I might be wrong, but i think they mean that the Ra's party is on Friday and the 1969 party is on Sunday. They changed the days those parties are on rather than having one and not the other.

You've got it right, Friday night is Ra's party and Sunday night is the 1969 party. I'm just a bit peeved 'cos I can't stay for the Sunday night one. Ah well, these things happen.