The MALE attendees

Flow

hey guys!

thought the guys attending ET should get there own topic as well! :D

i hope the girls don't mind i started this?! :P

if there are any other males around - here's our space!!!

I think we should have our own little space, braving the hundreds of cougars that attend :P

You mean Team Silver Balls? :lol:

Absolutely. Us guys should have our own space where no one is calling for Charlie, Jamie or BooBoo to attend and we can request Anna, Kristen or Ashley in peace. :D

We just need a wee sign for the door saying No Girls Allowed. :chair:

:gorgeous: whats wrong with BooBoo!? and can someone please tell me what team silver balls is???

tis a awesome group of ladies from facebook that like fanfic.... all the others like this fanfic called masters of the universe which is where silver balls come from.... as in like a certain type of toy if you get my drift... im a member of team silver balls on facebook but kinda cant stand that fic so i didnt get a t shirt lmao but i still love the girlies :)

I think we should have our own little space, braving the hundreds of cougars that attend :chair:

:gorgeous: Careful who you call Cougars! :D

**discovers that there are very few replies available that wouldn't result in a punch from the cou... Rhi **

I think we should have our own little space, braving the hundreds of cougars that attend :chair:

:gorgeous: Careful who you call Cougars! :D

**discovers that there are very few replies available that wouldn't result in a punch from the cou... Rhi **

You're probably just about safe with "Gosh, I didn't know you were a member of one of the sports teams at Washington State University" :D

:D whats wrong with BooBoo!?

Absolutely nothing. BooBoo is great. He's just an example of a popular male guest. ;)

When he was signing autographs at ET4, he was standing by the desk instead of sitting and had gotten into a wee routine of hugging everyone. He did a very funny double take when he held his arms out for me and then realised I was a 6'2" male. :D

:o whats wrong with BooBoo!?

Absolutely nothing. BooBoo is great. He's just an example of a popular male guest. ;)

When he was signing autographs at ET4, he was standing by the desk instead of sitting and had gotten into a wee routine of hugging everyone. He did a very funny double take when he held his arms out for me and then realised I was a 6'2" male. :D

Lmao I can imagine haha

That's brightened my morning

I think we should have our own little space, braving the hundreds of cougars that attend ;)

:D Careful who you call Cougars! :P

HAHA

I'm already enjoying this thread lmao

:D whats wrong with BooBoo!? and can someone please tell me what team silver balls is???

tis a awesome group of ladies from facebook that like fanfic.... all the others like this fanfic called masters of the universe which is where silver balls come from.... as in like a certain type of toy if you get my drift... im a member of team silver balls on facebook but kinda cant stand that fic so i didnt get a t shirt lmao but i still love the girlies :)

ohhh, still dont really understand but i think i 'get your drift' :D

thanks!

I think we should have our own little space, braving the hundreds of cougars that attend ;)

:D Careful who you call Cougars! :P

You're probably just about safe with "Gosh, I didn't know you were a member of one of the sports teams at Washington State University" :o

You pair are treading on very dangerous ground! :D