The older attendees

val79

I'm 30, but I don't look or act like one...I look and act much younger :D

I don't act my age either. Just ask Jemma or Sam or Paul... Or... er.. Tiff, even Holly will tell you that. Not giving my age away though!!!

I'm 30, but I don't look or act like one...I look and act much younger :D

I don't act my age either. Just ask Jemma or Sam or Paul... Or... er.. Tiff, even Holly will tell you that. Not giving my age away though!!!

Hahah she's definitely right. Jo is meant to be most sensible of the group but no not happening lmao. I guess I'll have to accept defeat and come into the older attendees thread (will be 24 by ET6) but I do love sneaking into the younger attendees thread to say hi to all my girlies.

And Rhi you allowed in every group cause you ROCK!

Since they don't have a super really oldies group I guess I fit in here lol!! Good to know there are so many of us. By the way, I consider anyone under 40 young!! But then give me half a bottle of Jack and I'm very immature lol!!

Since some of us have invaded the guy's topic, I say it's only fair that the older guys can post in here too :D

...Including Peter, if he joins this forum :P Ok so that won't happen but I can dream...

Edited by Sci-fi Jules

Since they don't have a super really oldies group I guess I fit in here lol!! Good to know there are so many of us. By the way, I consider anyone under 40 young!! But then give me half a bottle of Jack and I'm very immature lol!!

*coughs* those are us over 40 aren't super really oldies .... still young at heart group is what we are