Get the feeling back ;)

Team edcob

Surely I can't be the only one not to have 'lost the feeling'? It seems there are a fair few going off Twilight from reading other threads (mainly ET5 forum). Before anyone bites my head off I'm not saying the above are - just lost the way a little bit. But perhaps it's my age and I like the teen nostalgia and being able to regress a little. Oh ok, a lot!

Edited by ClaireMK

Well, I can't read the books anymore..

i cant read them either =/ last time i tried to read eclipse i got mad and nearly threw it across the train... but instead i just shoved it in my bag and pulled out the ipod, i havent tried again since =/

Edited by i_heart_the_doctor

I've only read them all once :P - I can't read books over and over, the most I've read a book is twice, Harry Potter, even then I had to have like a year's gap from the last read :D lol!

I've only read them all once ;) - I can't read books over and over, the most I've read a book is twice, Harry Potter, even then I had to have like a year's gap from the last read :thumbup: lol!

i've read them a lot of times.. thats why im not very motivated to do it again, i could repeat eclipse in my sleep :lol:

I've only read them all once :D - I can't read books over and over, the most I've read a book is twice, Harry Potter, even then I had to have like a year's gap from the last read :huh: lol!

i read the saga about 3-5 times in the first month after i started reading them, then i found fanfiction and i've only been able to read twilight once since, i cant read the others and i cant explain why without bad mouthing the saga which i doubt would go down well on here lmao, i still love them, but doesn't mean i have to like them, which makes absolutely no sense, but yeah ive come to the conclusion the less i read them and try and analyse them; the better it is for my sanity and i can carry on loving them but still knowing their faults.... yeah why do i never make sense?

I've only read them all once :o - I can't read books over and over, the most I've read a book is twice, Harry Potter, even then I had to have like a year's gap from the last read :huh: lol!

I've only read them once myself, but I only became a fan last year and I read plenty of other books too...I'm still into Twilight though, despite ET6 not being until October! :D Maybe I'm not a Twi-hard but I am a fan. Peter is the one I'm really mad about :D