Roadhouse 2 refunds processed

Jo1983

Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to post but I am unable to find the Roadhouse 2 forum.

Have you all received your refund? I have just received my credit card statement and have still not received it. I would have thought it would have come through by now?

Thank You

Jo

The Roadhouse 2 forum does appear to have been....mislaid

No doubt the refunds are being prcoessed. I expect Yvie will post an update when they are completed.

**goes off to hunt for the missing Roadhouse 2 forum**

I think the Roadhouse 2 forum has been deleted completely because I did a forum search for it earlier and just got a dead link.

I'm also waiting for my refund still, and considering we were told we would have the money within a week when the event got cancelled and it's now been nearly a month, it's kind of getting to be a pain in the rear end. I paid for my cousin's ticket just after I booked mine and she's getting kinda desperate for her money now.

Xx

• 2 weeks later...

All refunds* have now been sent. :WINCE:

BTW - All shop queries should be sent to info@collectormania.com. This is the email I use and you'll get a faster response than @showmastersonline because you won't have to wait for it to be forwarded to me :borg:

*Three people who were emailed for bank details will be processed later this week. One of which has yet to reply, but as she's a friend of mine I'm going to ring her and tell her off for not responding, lol.

There is only one reason why you haven't had a response to your email - I haven't received it.

I always make sure to send a note in reply to emails and I would never assume that someone would read the forum. The ME shop email is currently empty.