And the Worst Supporting Actor award goes to...

yellowmarlin

yeah i saw airbender at the cinema.... i kinda got bored... i only paid attention when jackson was on screen... then i paid alot of attention :YAHOO:... the £D gave me a head ache aswell, seriously not every film needs to be in 3D these days *le sigh*

^Agree with the 3d thing..ive not seen the Last Airbender yet :clap: x

Once you've seen it, you'll look back on these days with wistful nostalgia and just a hint of regret. ;)

And I totally agree with the 3D thing. Just because you can make a film in 3D, it doesn't necessarily follow that you should make a film in 3D. :pyth:

I dont think The Last Airbender was that bad if you look at it like a kid would. But like the rest of you I am biased because of Jackson.

I toatly agree with the whole 3d thing at the moment. It is extra hard for me as I already wear glasses and those ones you get in the cinema never fit over the top. I have to sit there holding them up to my face. Not only does it make my head hurt but my arms as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched The Last Airbender because [being the geek I am] I actually enjoy the anime, and plus...I'm obsessed with Jackson haha.

But I have to say... the film was absolutely and utterly awful. I cringed throughout the entire thing.

Jackson did the best he could with an AWFUL script, and I honestly think it's all M Night Shyamalan's fault. The script was terrible, the directing was...unbelievably bad...and this all added to the acting being terrible. Not their fault, it's all Shyamlan's fault.

But, it did deserve all the Razzie's.