The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Volturi are the best!! :wub:

I'm wearing my Volturi necklace for my photo with Justine! not sure if i'm wearing it for Charlie's though! still don't really know what i'm doing for Charlie's photos i'm gonna get 2 cos he's not doing a guest encounter but i have until sunday to decide though! :wub:

See you there, somewhere Izzy!! :wub:

For some reason everyone wanted my number!!

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Aw Becky I would of but I already have your number well I think it is the right one..... I will check

It doesn't feel like tomorrow but I said that about Xmas last year anyway waking up to super massive black hole may help knock in the fact it is tomorrow XD

I will say it tomorrow anyway but safe travels for everyone who is leaving early :wub:

I'm about to go to bed so I'll check my emails tomorrow, I did put it on here a couple of pages back.

I'll say it tomorrow but safe travels up and down and safe flight to Rachel!! :wub:

See you guys TOMORROW!!! :wub:

I'm about to go to bed so I'll check my emails tomorrow, I did put it on here a couple of pages back.

I'll say it tomorrow but safe travels up and down and safe flight to Rachel!! :wub:

See you guys TOMORROW!!! :D

HEY GUYS I'VE ONLY JUST GOT ON THE LAPTOP FROM GETTING IN FROM WORK EXPERIENCE AT 9:30 :| horrendous ha

I'm kidding, I love it so much and wish I could do this every day :wub:

I haven't packed yet and i'm working from about 9 til 1 tomorrow... no idea when I'm going to do it! D:

Ahhh it'll be fine... i hope

tehe

TEXT ME TOMORROW GUYS!

Mwah xo

:D Yay finally ET6 is here!!!

Just having a spot of breakfast then i'll be picking up Becky and Amy and we'll be on our way to the train station and off to Brum!! :P

Incase anyone's forgotten, here's everyones arrival times!! :WINCE:

So i'd thought i'd wright a list for everyone so we know what time everyone's arriving on the friday! :smile:

Chantel- 1 ish

Me, Becky and Amy- 3pm

Lucy- between 3 and 4pm

Jemma- 5:30

Louise- 6 ish

Izzy- probably 6ish!

Holly- 7:30 we'll see you at the party!! :YAHOO:

:dance: See you all later!!! :dance:

;) It was completley awesome to see you all again!! sorry i didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Holly, Louise and Izzy (Big hugs to you all)!!

Absolutley Izzy!! Amy, Becky and me will be seeing you in february!! :blush:

David i don't know!! surprise us?? :WAVE:

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen