The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! LUCY! I loveeeeeeeeee Wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I know all the words hehe and I saw it just after christmas, it's sooooo awesome I love Fiyero :help:

All week, all I've been singing is songs from Wicked.

I know every word :')

Every now and again me and my friend Emma just perform little scenes for no reason. The latest was when we were having a picnic with some friends next to a lake near where we live, just did a cheeky performance of Popular :crying: <3

And I've just bought the book to read in Kendal. :)

OH YEAH, did I mention that? In 10 hours I'll be on the way to Kendal to perform Shooting Truth in our regional showcase for the National Connections Scheme! :crying:

So so so sooooo excited!

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha me and my friend do that too :o On D of E we sang all the songs from Wicked hehe it was cool :P

Aw I really wanna read the books lol I'm gonna get them at some point :P

And oooooh have fun Lucy!! :P

And nicee Holly :P

Did you guys see Doctor Who? I know you did Holly ;) I loveee Rory <3 and Amy looked rather awesome me thinks :D

Hey!!

My name is Abigail and this will be my first convention i am soooooooo excited!! :D

I'm 14 years old

There probably isn't much about me except i love twilight and i really kike grey's anatomy

and i watch nuttymadam3575(emma) and jennycullen100 (jessica pierpoint) on youtube

and i have a lot of posters in my room you actually cannot see the walls :lol:

Hey!!

My name is Abigail and this will be my first convention i am soooooooo excited!! ;)

I'm 14 years old

There probably isn't much about me except i love twilight and i really kike grey's anatomy

and i watch nuttymadam3575(emma) and jennycullen100 (jessica pierpoint) on youtube

and i have a lot of posters in my room you actually cannot see the walls ;)

Hola amiga ;) I'm Izzy and I'm 15 :D ET6 will be my 3rd convention :D

Haha glad you had a good time in Kendal Lucy :D

And yay! Holly! :D

And oh yeah, I went on my second D of E expedition where we walked for 2 days and camped over. I am soooo knackered haha

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hey!!

My name is Abigail and this will be my first convention i am soooooooo excited!! ;)

I'm 14 years old

and i have a lot of posters in my room you actually cannot see the walls ;)

Hola amiga ;) I'm Izzy and I'm 15 :D ET6 will be my 3rd convention :D

And oh yeah, I went on my second D of E expedition where we walked for 2 days and camped over. I am soooo knackered haha

I had my second exped for DofE this weekend :( i really didn't enjoy it - where did you do yours?

Hey!!

My name is Abigail and this will be my first convention i am soooooooo excited!! :lol:

I'm 14 years old

and i have a lot of posters in my room you actually cannot see the walls :thumbup:

Hola amiga :YAHOO: I'm Izzy and I'm 15 :YAHOO: ET6 will be my 3rd convention :D

I had my second exped for DofE this weekend :( i really didn't enjoy it - where did you do yours?

We did ours in and around the Longmynd in Shropshire. Where did you do yours? Ours was really good except we got caught in a hail storm on the first day but it was awesome otherwise :D

Hey!!

My name is Abigail and this will be my first convention i am soooooooo excited!! :D

I'm 14 years old

and i have a lot of posters in my room you actually cannot see the walls :unsure:

Hola amiga :dance: I'm Izzy and I'm 15 :band: ET6 will be my 3rd convention ;)

We did ours in and around the Longmynd in Shropshire. Where did you do yours? Ours was really good except we got caught in a hail storm on the first day but it was awesome otherwise :D

Ours was in the New Forrest, and my shoulders, back and hips kill now :L

One of the girls in my dance class took photos of us backstage at the dance show :unsure: We escaped our changing room and posed on the stairs XD I'll post some of them now...

there are some professional pics too but we don't have them yet :)

225096_10150609812185224_896830223_18922365_8214727_n.jpg

225227_10150609812415224_896830223_18922372_3034170_n.jpg

228178_10150609811895224_896830223_18922358_4730723_n.jpg

Edited by HohoCullen